7.

I woke up feeling something heavy on me. I looked down and saw it was Douwe's arm. He was laying on his belly, the back of his head was facing me and his arm layed right across my chest, hugging my body. I smiled and carefully grabbed my phone, which was right next to the matress, trying to move as little as possible so I would not wake him up.

I scrolled through the different social media for a while until I heard a soft noise coming from my right side. It was Douwe. He slowly turned his head towards me and smiled when he saw I was awake. "Morning," his voice was cracky. "Good morning," I smiled back at him.

Then he noticed his arm on me and quickly took it away. "I'm so sorry, how long had I been lying like that?" I shrugged, "I don't know, it was already there when I woke up." Douwe got up a little, "why didn't you wake me?" "It's fine," I assured him, "you were asleep, you didn't know." It stayed silent for a while.

"Would you care if I wasn't asleep and I did that?" He looked at me. "I don't know, I guess so..." He nodded once in response and turned his head away again.

"Why'd you want to know?" I asked. He shrugged, "I don't know... I guess part of me wants to hold you in my arms..." I looked at him. At the tattoos on his arms and bare chest. At his messy hair that somehow managed to still look good. At the way his hands played with the sheets.

I crawled over to him and wrapped my arms around his body. He was suprised at first, but then he also put his arms around me. I looked up to him and saw a smile on his face. I rested my head against his chest.

After a while I loosened my grip on him. "I'm gonna take a shower," I said softly. He nodded and let me go.

I got up and walked into my bedroom. I took a pair of ripped high-waisted jeans, a black lace-up top and some black chelsea boots. I walked to the bathroom and did all of my things there.

I walked back into the living room hearing a noise from the kitchen. I walked in and saw Douwe opening every drawer and cabinet he could find. I laughed, "what are you doing?" He looked at me, "I wanted to make us breakfast, but I have no idea where you keep your pans." I chuckled and opened a cabinet, "right here." "Thanks," he laughed. "Could you find everything else?" I asked. He nodded, "yeah, you can do something for yourself and I'll make sure you get breakfast." I smiled and walked back into the living room.

It was a mess. Pillows lying everywhere. Bottles of beer. A half bowl of chips. I started cleaning it all up a little. I put my bedding back to where it all belonged and put all of my furniture back to it's original position.

Douwe came in with two plates on which each were 2 pieces of toast with butter and jam. I gladly took one and sat down on the couch. Douwe sat down next to me, "you cleaned that up pretty quickly." I smiled, "or you just took really long to make breakfast." "Of course," he laughed.

"So what are you plans for today?" I asked as I finished the last piece of toast. "I have a performance here in Amsterdam tonight," he said, "but other than that, not much." "Cool, well maybe we could go do something together? My friend Hannah really wants to meet you... We could go and grab a drink together this afternoon?" I suggested. "Sure! I'll invite some of my friends over as well. What time will we meet again?" "Will three 'o' clock do?" "Perfect," he smiled. "I'm gonna go put on my clothes and head home to change into something clean," he said and got up. He came back 2 minutes later. "I'll see you at three in the bar then." I nodded and gave him a hug. "Byee." "Bye, love."

I texted Hannah to see if she could make it and she got very excited.

I looked at the clock. Eleven in the morning. I still had plenty of time to kill. I decided to do some grocery shopping. When I got back I put everything into place, turned on the radio and sat down at my desk to write. I felt like my head was bursting with inspiration, all because of last night.