Chapter 1

-- Ink=Encre    Error=Fallacy       'thoughts'      "Speech"  --

Encre's p.o.v.

I was walking down the main road from the village. With my pencil in my right hand, and my sketchbook in the other, I was searching for inspiration within the nature. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It felt lovely. The birds were sing, the flowers hadn't bloomed yet, but the aura around me was so relaxing. I continued walking with my eyes closed until I felt a change. The relaxing presence was gone. At least at the left side.

I opened my eyes to see what it was. 'A road? Strange' Yes, I was still on the main road, but a path to the left made me curious. Had that always been there? Still curious, I walked down that road. The further I walked away, the more did I feel this uncomfortable aura. No signs of birds, all plants where dead, and it got colder.

I shivered and my hands flew to my hips to get my jacket. Wait, it wasn't there?? Oh Yeah, I left it home. 'Well, isn't that just great'I thought. I continued to walk, for some stupid reason. I walked for fifteen minutes, and by that time, i felt like an ice cream. I was so happy to see a house, well, a castle in front of me. For a short period of time, I forgot that I was chilled to the bone (puuun), and began sketching it. The castle was so tall, and it looked pretty old.  But then, I saw something in the corner of my eye. For only a split second, a light flickered in one of the windows on the right tower. Enough for me to see a silhouette there thou. I put a hand on the left doorknob of the enourmous doors, and both opened at the same time.

Just when my whole body was inside, the door slammed shut. I quickly turned around and tried to open the doors. Nuh-uh, it was closed. That is what happens  when you go in an abandoned caste, suprise suprise. "If this is a prank, they better watch their back for the rest of their, life." I mumbled to myself.