Chapter 3

Huh. This was strange, even more blue strings was covering up the double bed in the middle of the room, the desk at the left wall and at the floor. I scanned the Whole room for the thing or someone that made the movement. But no, they where gone.  I now, its sooo shocking that could happen. I would neeever expect that since that has totally NOT happened beforeee... I noticed some weird symbols written on the wall and on the side of the elegant bed. I walked closer trying to read them. I could still not read them, so I walked even closer. And closer. Aaaand closer. I stood in between the wall and the bed, so now I could definetly read them.

-Un, deux, trois, vous avez été trompés, le rat a été capturé-

Uh-Oh... "Sérieusement" (Seriousely in French) , I said. Blue strings fell Down around my wrists and lifted me up in the air with my wrists above my head forming and x. 'When did I become this stupid?' I looked down to see a clear mark where I just stood. 'Still on that question, when DID I become this stupid?!'Now I was just hanging there trying to struggle free. But to no avail, they only got thighter, almost to the point of pain. "Well, well, well... what do we have here?" I heard a voice say. The voice was deep and smooth, almost relaxing if it wasn't for the situation I was in. I got my head in the direction of the voice, only to be greeted by a black skeleton standing in front of me. He had a cape that was torn apart, black on the outside and red on the inside. As he walked closer, it elegantly brushed against the floor. He stopped in front of me, giving me a chance to look closer at him. He's skull kinda faded at the back, he had blue, spiky patterns around his eyes, and he's eyes where yellow where the right one had a dark blue sirkle in the middle.

(Credit to Thegreatrouge)

"Umm... would you please put me down sir?" I asked politely despite being tied up to the roof. He chuckled, he's laugh sending shivers down my spine. "Why should I, Encre?", he said. " Because I ha.. ven't... done...  How do you know my name?" I asked, freaked out. It wasn't like I already was. "In this castle we have many books, everyone filled with information about each Family tree, including yours." he said.

"...Okay, weird, but I haven't done anything wrong, so put me down." I was beginning to get annoyed, I just wanted to go home and forget about all this. Why did I even go here in the first Place? Questions, questions, questions. "Look, im sorry I just walked into your castle, let's just forget about this, okay? I don't want to get into trouble."

"No"