Chapter 13

Encre's p.o.v

"Nghhh..." I groaned as I twisted under the weight of something soft. I slowly opened one eyesocket as the other remained closed. My vision was quite blurry, but it was still enough for me to realize I was in my bedroom.

Now I opened both eyes and sat up. I was right, it was my bedroom. 'How did I get here?'I asked myself internally. I tried to remember what happened before I fell asleep. As I rewinded back in time inside my skull, I realized I fell asleep when I was in the bathroom beside Fallacy. I assumed it was he who carried me over to my bed. 'Hold on. I was wrapped up in only a towel when I fell asleep. Does that mean he dressed me, and... and...'I thought myself as I blushed.

I shaked my head lightly before I stood up. I felt full of energy and ready for a new day. Well, at least I thought it was morning?

I opened the door and appreciated the fact that I could actually open the door. 'The kitchen.'was the first thing I thought, and I felt the hunger growl inside me. I hurried over to the white room, and I opened the fridge. "Oh right." I said to myself as I quickly closed the fridge to hide the sight of all the blood filled bags.

I turned around and froze for a second when I saw Fallacy sitting on one of the chairs next to the table. "Um... Good morning." I stuttered as I avoided eye contact. "Same to you." He said as I felt his eyes study me. "Why are you stuttering?" he asked me, and I blushed a little. "Uhm...Do you have any other type of food than blood?" I asked him, avoiding the subject. He sighed as he stood up. "Wait here, I'm going to get you something to eat." he said as he left the room, leaving me alone.

I sat down on the chair on the opposite side of where Fallacy just sat. I quietly hummed on one of my favorite songs, an old song coming from my village. One of my friends actually helped writing the script for the song. It was actually quite nice just sitting there and listen to my own voice as I closed my eyes.

"Nice song there. I have heard it before." Fallacy said behind me, and I twisted around in such a way that I managed to fall of the chair. I quickly got up and looked away. 'Well. that was awkward.' I thought as I sat down on my chair again. "Here." he said as he placed the plate in front of me on the table. He sat down on his chair and opened a bag of blood. I inhaled the sharp smell, and it kinda ruined my appetite.

I grabbed the bread with ham and cheese in front of me and began munching on it. I quickly finished it, and I was about to put a piece of lettuce in my mouth when I saw that Fallacy had finished his food, and was now just sitting there and staring at me while I ate.

I continued eating, and the awkward tension was killing me. I finished and put the plate into a container. I wondered who cleaned it up.

"Okay, you've had your breakfast now. Can you answer my question now?" he asked me, and I sat down again. "Uhm... You see..." I stuttered as I turned away from him again. "Look at me." he said, and I snorted. "You can't decide my actions." I said, trying to sound confident. "I'd rather prefer that you look at me, atleast." Fallacy said, and I didn't do anything for a moment before I turned to him and crossed my arms, looking directly into his eyesockets. 'Okay Encre. Don't get lost in his eyes. Just don't.' I thought as I tried to, well, not fall for his eyes and his glance.

"I'm going to ask you this once more. Why did you stutter?" he asked me. 'Are you confronting me or what?" I asked him, and he sighed. "...I didn't stutter. My words just came out wrong." I lied, and he sighed. "See? You could've just told me." he said, and I sighed before I walked out of the room, not saying anything more to Fallacy. 'Why does he make such a big situation out of everything?'I thought as I continued down the hallway.

--timeskipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehoieeeeeeeeeeee--

I finished the drawing and held it in my hands. It was a drawing of Fallacy. But it wasn't the first one. I stood up, lifted up one of the wooden planks in the floor and stuffed the drawing under it, together with all of my other Fallacy drawings.

Yes. I had a crush on him. I had a crush on the vampire that almost kidnapped me. But one thing was for sure. He had already and permanently kidnapped my heart. Or soul.

'He is so darn handsome! But you must resist him! It's not like he loves you back or anything...'I thought as I started on a new drawing. It was once more a Fallacy drawing. But I planned to make it more... romantic, I guess. Gosh, I were 110% crazy over this guy.

"What would be the best background for this picture?" I mumbled as I tried to get inspiration out of something. "Depends on what you're gonna draw." I heard him say behind me. I growled and didn't face him. "Can you please stop popping into my room randomly?" I asked him as indifferent as I could.

He smiled a little bit as he sat down on the bed beside me. "No. What are you drawing?" he asked me.

"Nothing." I growled as I looked down on the sheet of paper I held. "Well, you have definitely succeded on that." he said as he placed his arm behind me. I blushed a little at his touch. "H-Hey Fallacy?" I stuttered, and he tipped his head a little to the side. "Yes?"

"I was just wondering about what happened when I fell asleep in the bathroom. After that, I mean." I said, and he looked at me. "Well. I carried you up from the pool and dressed you. And I carried you to your room afterwards." he answered, and I blushed.

"Fallacy. There is something I must tell you." I said, and I looked into his eyesocket, who were filled with curiosity. "Ever since I met you, and especially the last time I have been living here, I have felt more and more... I just want to be around you, because I feel safe, and you somehow manage to light my day." I told him, and it looked like he relaxed more and more.

"I'm really happy that I decided to stay with you, and I never want to leave your side. You feel special to me, and I always feel lonely and cold when you are not around. Every time I see you, I can hear my soul beating loud. It beats for you Fallacy...Look... I'm... I... What I'm trying to say is-" I didn't manage to say more, because my mouth was captured by Fallacy's. I stiffened at first, but soon melted into the kiss.

I always wanted to do it. I always wanted to kiss Fallacy. And I did it in the end. I realized I needed air, and we broke away from the kiss. I panted a little bit, Fallacy on the other hand, didn't even need to breathe. "F-Fallacy. I love you." I whispered and he smiled. His smile brightened up the room, and I felt very happy myself. "I love you too, Encre." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into another kiss.

(Mhm. It's done. Encre finally got the guts to tell Fallacy. But worry not, this is not the end of the story. But one thing tho, I'm kinda running outta ideas. So I'm planning to maybe enable an askbox? So you can ask or dare them? Or do you guys want me to just continue the story without any ask-thingys? Tell me, and we'll see. I hope you enjoyed so far! Cya~)