Chapter 7

"Uhhh, I... dropped the book...?" I said, trying not to show I was lying. I looked into he's eyes. They where dreamy. If it wasn't for the situation I was in, I swear I would just stand there staring into he's eyes. "You... dropped the book..." he said, not sounding convinced at all. "Okay, let's say you... dropped the book. Into the fireplace. Two meters away from you." "Uhh... I... OK, FINE, yes, I THREW the book in the fireplace. Happy now?" I said, mumbling "Baka" at the end. 'Whoops, I hope he don't understand what I said.'I thought, remembering he had super- hearing. "And why would you throw it in the fireplace?" he said, hugging the book like it was special to him. I actually felt kinda jealous at the book. I tried to think of an answer to cover up the truth.

"Uhh, why would I want you to h-have a book that have information about me and m-my Family?!"I said, that was the only thing I could think of to say that actually sounded convincing. "You don't stutter when you speak normaly, so I assume that you are lying." he said. "N-no I'm not!"

He opened the book and sat down at the desk. He began reading, and I saw this as my chance to get away. I turned around and walked silently to the exit of the Library. When I was about to put my foot outside, the door slammed shut. I grabbed the doorknob and shaked it, in hope of managing to open the door. "I turned around, and the vampire stood a meter away from me, the book was opened at the side about Our blood. I swallowed. "Well, this explains why you would want the book to dissapear." he said, a smirk on his face. "I wonder how it tastes. I will give you one minute to try and hide away from me. I like to hunt my prey before I eat."

The door slammed open, and I ran for it. I didn't know the Castle well, so I just ran to a random room. 'Shit, I only have 20 Seconds to hide." I thought. 'Oh no, not good. I know this room.'Such luck I had. It was Fallacy's room. I looked around. Since when did he get a closet? It was the only thing I thought would work, so I jumped in the closet and closed the door after me.