Chapter 6

Fallacy's (Error) p.o.v

I closed the door after me, and walked to my room. I sat down at my desk and began doing paperwork. I was the lord of the village after all. I felt a slight twitch at my hand. 'Looks like he actually ate the food I made.' I put my hand down again and began writing once more. 'Did I see him blush? He looked cute like that.'

Encre's p.o.v

"Ughh, what to do now?" I said out loudly. I had been drawing for hours, and I got tired of it after some time. For once, I could actually spend some time with Fallacy if it actually ment I got to do something. The door opened. I jumped up in excitement, two stars showing in my eyes. "Glad to see me?" he said, and I realised it was very clear that I was glad to see him. "O-of course not, I just thought for a second that I had a-a chance to escape!" I answered and blinked, my eyes turning into two dark blue squares. A tint blush of rainbow was on mu cheek. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I heard you ask me what to do now, so I came here."

"I wasn't asking you, I asked myself."

"Anyway, you can go to the Library, it's on first floor to the ri-"

"I can find it myself, thank you very much." I said, and walked out the door. Time seemed to be going slower when I passed Fallacy.

Fallacy's p.o.v

'What is this feeling?'

Encre's p.o.v

I walked Down to the Library, it wasn't exactly har to find it. It was so many different types of books to chose! Wait, didn't Fallacy say that he had a book of my Family tree? Does he know that I have blood in me? I looked around for my book. I found it lying opened on a table in the middle of the room. I sat down and began to look for the page containing the information about our blood. Whew, it was far behind. Our blood seems to have special Magic in it. Interesting. I saw a fireplace to my right. I picked the book up and walked over to the fireplace. When I was two meters away from the fireplace, I threw the book. It was so Close to the orange, varm flames, when the book just suddenly dissapeard. Fallacy stood behind me, the book in his hand. "And exactly what are you trying to do?"