Introduction

Let me give you the run down of my life. I grew up in a happy family in a bad town. There are gangs, violence, and drugs everywhere. Somehow I grew up to be alright. When I was eight, my mother mysteriously died and shortly after my dad left. Then it was just me, my older brother, Harry, and my oldest brother, Simon.

Simon was eleven when my dad left and quit school to start working to support me and our other brother. As the years went on, Harry dropped out of school because he said 'I'm not good at school and should be making money instead of spending it'.

Not long after that, Simon met JJ and Tobi. They became the best of friends and started a group that included the five of us. Over the next year we added Josh, Ethan, and Vikk to the group.

We are all like brothers and sisters and they treat me like one of the guys. None of them have good home lives either and most of the time they sleep at our place and stuff like that.

JJ got into alcohol and drugs at a young age and his parents don't approve of his decision to drop out of high school. They are rather bitter about and threaten to call the cops on him every time they see him, so he stays away from home.

Tobi started stealing from small stores and people off the streets to get money to buy food when he was young because his father lost his job. He moved in with JJ after his father was arrested for stealing.

Vikk comes from an abusive household. His mother is an alcoholic and his father left when he was a baby. Vikk hardly ever goes home, and when he does, he comes back with bruises and other injuries.

Josh was adopted when he was young and hates his guardians. He only goes home when he absolutely has to. He sleeps in our house most of the time in my room because we have been dating for about a year now.

Ethan's parents are extremely poor and use the money that they do have on drugs and alcohol. He doesn't go home because he is afraid of what state they will be in and doesn't want to see them like that.

And now more about me. My name is Ajax. Don't aske for my last name because I don't have one. I am 17 years old and in my last year of high school since my brothers won't let me drop out like everyone else in the Sidemen. They say that I am too smart to stop and that I could do great things some day.

I know what you are thinking, the Sidemen. Yes I know that I'm not a man but that doesn't mean that I don't act like one. My hair is short, just like Josh's. It's blond like Harry and Simon's. My eyes are a brilliant blue that Simon says looked just like mom's eyes.

Everyone in the Sidemen smokes cigarettes. It's a bad habit but it calms the nerves, and trust me, around here you get nervous and shaky a lot.

Drinking alcohol is a whole nother story. Only me, Tobi, and JJ drink, even though I'm under age. Simon, Harry, and Ethan don't really like me drinking and try and talk me out of it but they always fail.

Let's get onto the other issue now shall we? The Pack is what they call themselves. There are five of them but they are bad news. They start fights all the time and hurt innocent people and get away with it. They sell drugs and weapons to just about anyone. If you get on their bad side, you had better be careful. That's why we have to be careful around them.

There is Mitch, Jerome, Lachlan, Preston, and Rob. Vikk used to hang around with them but then they started hurting people and he stopped being around them. Vikk and Lachlan used to date but Vikk didn't like the way he treated and abused other people and left.

They all try and get me to do drugs with them and stuff like that because they see me as weak and powerless. They are always making sexual references and remarks towards me also. Since I always decline them, they beat me and stuff like that.

I think that pretty much explains most of it, let the real story begin...

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys. This is my second book and I am still actively writing my first one called 'Where I'm Supposed To Be'. I don't have a schedule for uploading and if you want to know why, then go and read the second and fifth A/N s it pretty much explains it a d it's kind of important. I hope you guys like this so far and I am super excited to write this story. If you have any suggestions, let me know and I will try and incorporate them into the story. Ilya, bye!