Chapter Twelve

"Tomorrow we are all going to sit down and discuss everything. For now, go take your meds and go to bed. Josh went to bed about an hour ago," Simon says as he just holds me. I nod and make my way into the kitchen and past all of the boys minus Harry and Josh. I take the pills and make my way to my room with Chase as a shadow following me.

I open the door and slip inside and allow Chase to follow. He settles on the floor somewhere as I remove my jeans so that I am left in a slightly big shirt. I make my way over to the bed where Josh's peaceful form is sleeping. I lift the blanket and climb in next to him. At the movement, he turns and realizes its me. His arms wrap around me and he holds me close and tight.

"I love you, so much," Josh mumbles into my neck. I cuddle closer to him and sniffle as tears prick my eyes. He pulls away slightly and cups the side of my face in his hand. He brings our lips together in a slow, delicate, passionate, meaningful, and loving kiss. I love it. I love him. I need him to erase the feeling of Mitch's hands and lips. Josh tried to pull away, but I pull him closer. The kiss deepens and Josh's hands go to my waist. Josh eventually pulls away. Both of us are breathing hard.

"Go to sleep, baby," Josh whispers after he has settled down a bit. I huff slightly, but cuddle up to him and listen to his heartbeat that lulls me to sleep.

I wake up to Josh running his hands lightly up and and down my back. I am laying on top of him as he is on his back. I move my head to the crook of his neck.

"Morning," Josh mumbles as he kisses my forehead. I move my hands to his hair and run my fingers through the smooth strands. We stay in a comfortable silence for a while.

"What did he do to you?" Josh breaks the silence. His hands pause on my back as he awaits my response. I don't speak.

Instead I sit up and straddle his lap. I take his wrists in my hands and raise them above his head. I hold his hands to the bed with one hand and place the other on his waist. All the things that Mitch had done. I lean forward and kiss him the same way he had. I pull away and release Josh's wrists. He pushes himself up so that he is sitting up with me still on him. His arms wrap around me tightly. I melt into his touch.

"Go put some bottoms on so we can go see who all is awake," Josh says as he runs his hands over my bum cheeks. I can tell that Josh is upset about the Mitch thing, but he is trying to hide it. I pull away from him and use my hands on the sides of his face to make him look at me.

"I love you," I say and peck his lips before standing up and finding some pants to put on. I find some sweatpants and slip into them and tie them around my hips. Chase stands up from his spot on the floor and stretches his limbs. I get to the door and turn to wait for Josh before opening it. He soon follows and I open the door.

JJ and Simon are on the couch making out. JJ is on his back while Simon is hovering above him. One of JJ's hands is under Simon's shirt and running up his chest. One of Simon's hands is on JJ's hip. His thumb is tracing the line of his jogging bottoms.

"We get it, you love each other," I say sarcastically and jokingly. Simon ends the make out session and playfully glares up at me.

"You guys make out all the time, I don't see what the issue is," Simon playfully remarks.

"The difference is that we do it in the privacy of my room, and we don't feel each other up whilst doing it," I can't help the smirk that pulls at my lips.

"Touchè," Simon shrugs. He pecks a speechless JJ once more before sitting up normally on the couch. JJ sits up as well and tries to compose himself.

"Should we talk about yesterday?" Simon asks as a more serious tone takes over his voice and features. I nod slowly. Josh sits down in the chair and pulls me to his lap.

"Harry! Get the fuck up!" Simon shouts through the house. A tinge of irritation and/or anger is in his voice.

"Calm down, we don't want a repeat of last night," JJ chastises Simon. JJ takes his hand into his own and brushes his thumb over his split knuckles.

"What did you do?" I ask as I rest my head on my hand. Simon doesn't answer as he looks down at his and JJ's hands. A door opens down the hall and Harry walks out of his room. He is wearing sweatpants and no shirt. His face and hands are similar to that of Simon's.

"An altercation occurred when you left," Tobi puts it simply. Him, Ethan, and Vikk have come in from the kitchen and sit about the room. It was quiet for a while. I had a pretty good idea about what happened between the two.

"So, let's talk about yesterday. Tell us about what happened at the hospital, Ajax," Simon starts. I look down at my hands as they jitter nervously.

"The Pack showed up after my medication had worn off. I told them to leave and Lachlan made some shitty remark about me having to make him leave. So I pinned him against the wall and may or may not have broken his wrist," I explain the first half of the story. I look up at everyone as silence falls around the room.

"That's why Lachlan was so pissed, and he was only hitting me with one hand," Vikk puts the pieces together. He looks much better today compared to yesterday.

"And we all already know what happened after that with Mitch," JJ mumbles.

"God, if I ever see him, I'm going to murder him," Harry says angrily. I remove myself from Josh's lap and make my way over to Harry. I say nothing as I wrap my arms around him. He returns the gesture and silent apologies are exchanged between us.

"Where did you go last night?" Harry asks as I'm still in his hold.

"I walked to the park and an officer brought me home at like two or three," I respond.

"You didn't do anything wrong, did you?" Harry clarifies. He knows that they had to have brought me home cuffed whether I did something or not. I've been given warnings by the police before. They would write me up a ticket or take me down to the station to try and scare me. Then they take me home, notice my home situation after talking to Simon and sometimes the others. They end up ripping up the ticket they wrote and let me stay home.

"No. The park just has a curfew," I mumble as I bury my head in his shoulder.

"Now that this is all settled, celebratory smoke?" Simon suggests. I glare at him as a smirk stretches across his lips.

"I can't smoke or drink on my medication, dickhead," I remind him.

"Sucks for you then, I guess," he shrugs with a smug grin.

I hope you enjoyed. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!