s e v e n

⚠️ This chapter contains swearing ⚠️

On Thursday morning Scorpius went straight down to practice his Patronus, fuelled by the fact that both Rose and Albus could do the Patronus spell. He was just about to go into the practice room when he remembered something important that he was supposed to do yesterday.

'Damn! I was supposed to meet Albus yesterday!' Scorpius thought, 'Oh well. I'm sure Albus would understand.'

And then Scorpius continued making his way to the practice room.

~~~

"You thOuGHT WHAT?" Albus roared as Scorpius met him for break.

"I just thought that it would be okay that I hung around with Rose yesterd-" But Scorpius got cut off by Albus.

"WELL YOU BLOODY WELL THOUGHT WRONG DIDNT YOU"

"I just thought-'

'YOU JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD ABANDON YOUR BEST MATE TO HAVE A SMOOCH WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND.'

'WELL IM SORRY FOR HAVING A GIRLFRIEND'

'YOU BLOODY WELL SHOULD BE. I FUCKING WAITED ALL FUCKING LUNCH FOR YOU. I MISSED LUNCH BECAUSE OF YOU'

'WELL YOURE JUST BEING FUCKING SELFISH THEN. POTTER. IM SURE YOU HAVE OTHER FRIENDS TO GO FUCK UP.'

''WELL FINE. IF THATS HOW YOU WANT THIS BLOODY FRIENDSHIP TO END, SO BE IT."

Albus stormed out of the room, tears welling up in his eyes. He couldn't believe that his best friend, whom he had almost died for had just threw him to the side immediately.

This very loud fight had brought the attention of all eyes in the great hall. Even some of the teachers were murmuring. Scorpius's heart sank, realising what he had just said.

~~~~

Albus threw himself over his bed and locked the dormitory door so that not even Alohamora could open it. He cast a Muffliato around the bed, so that no one could hear him cry himself gently to sleep.

Sorry. No SCORBUS action here 🙁 but there will be some very very soon🤥🤥
I feel like they need a raising eyebrow emoji. But I relate to this chapter so much 😂😭 (the sound of silence plays quietly in the background)

Arden ❣️