t e n

The bed was completely empty. No one was in it. Which didn't make sense at all because Scorpius could hear unsteady breathing and wheezing.
As he looked closer at the pillow he realised there was blood on the pillow.

Scorpius was REALLY worried.

'Potter?' Scorpius whispered.

'Potter!' He said a bit louder.

Scorpius heard a wheezy, 'help' and went towards it. He followed the wheezy breathing to a corner near the entrance.

And there, curled up in a tight ball, was Albus. Blood was running down from the left side of his head and the corner of his mouth.

'ALBUS!' Scorpius cried

He rushed further to Albus,

'Come on, I'll get Madam Pomfrey. Come with me, take my hand'

Scorpius beckoned a hand out to Albus and he took it. Leading Albus by the hand, Scorpius went to Madam Pomfrey's office.

"I'm... I'm sorry, I thought you had replaced me" Albus croaked quietly

Scorpius stopped walking and pulled him into a hug whispering in his ear,

"Nobody could ever replace you"

Albus let out a meek smile as they reached Madam Pomfrey's office.

--

'Please help Professor, I found him like this' Scorpius said worryingly

'Okay, I know what to do. Go to bed Scorpius. You shouldn't be up this late.' Madam Pomfrey said sternly.

Scorpius reluctantly let go of Albus's hand and went down the corridor to the common room.

He took one last look at Albus, Madam Pomfrey winked at him as if almost saying don't worry. He will be fine.

Sorry this took so long 😬 Anyway, I have written the chapter with SCORBUS in it now, not long till it's published! It's quite cringe.
I just tried to throw a lolly stick in a bin less than 30cm away and I missed. What is my life.
Anywayyyy
Thanks for reading this chapter! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! Or not. Do what you want especially if your a hard man who can actually aim for the bin and get it in

Arden💓