f i f t e e n

Scorpius closed his eyes and breathed heavily in and out. His mind was racing with panic, joy, and fear. The defence against the dark arts class where they had to show their Patronus's was Monday. Today was Friday.

Albus's is a lion.

Scorpius's is a lioness.

That meant that they were soul mates.

Soulmates.

That word had never really crossed Scorpius's mind before. And now Scorpius had to show everyone. 

He ran back up the stairs to tell Albus what had just happened. After all, Albus needed to come up with a decision as well as Scorpius.

'Albus!' Scorpius burst into the dormitory saying.

'Yes?'

'I did my Patronus and I.....' Scorpius was cut off by the need to catch his breath.

'I did my Patronus and it's a lioness'

Albus was stunned. His gaze left the eyes of Scorpius and out of the window.

'But that means'

'Soulmates'

'And on Monday'

'We're going have to show everyone in our lesson.'

'Shit'

'Indeed.'

The room was covered with silence for a minute and then they both burst out laughing at the conversation.

Scorpius and Albus finished the day off by lazing around the common room.

With the occasional kiss.

(😉😉)
---
The next morning
---
Scorpius woke up to Albus shouting him from the common room.

'Oi! Get up idiot. I've got something here!'

Scorpius groaned.

'You'd betTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR WAKING ME UP, POTTER!' Scorpius yelled as he pulled a blanket off his bed, wrapped it around him and trailed down the stairs.

Albus had forgotten that Scorpius had lost his pyjama shirt and couldn't get a new one until the next holiday.

Which was 3 months away.

3 months.

Scorpius shirtless.

For 3 months.

Albus couldn't help staring at Scorpius's beautifully toned body, with his abs screaming to Albus to jump upon them and do who knows what. 

'....'

'Huh?'

'What did you call me down for you idiot?'

'Oh,' said Albus tuning back into reality, 'did you forget? It's Christmas!'

'Really! I had forgotten Christmas!' Scorpius immediately woke up from his sleepy daze.

'YES! Our presents are by the window. Hurry up so that I can see what you got!'

Scorpius ran over to the window and hastily tipped out all of his presents. They were all strange and weird shapes, Scorpius noticed this and looked at Albus curiously.

'Spell so that we don't guess them'

'Chocolate!'
'Candy canes!'
'Sweets!'
'Socks?' Said Scorpius looking at the pair of socks that lay before him.

'Put them on Scor!' Albus urged

Scorpius nodded and pulled them onto his feet. Immediately the effect literally kicked in and Scorpius started tap dancing.

'MAGIC SOCKS' Scorpius yelled gleefully.

And then he burst out laughing.

The two boys spent the entire day together, meandering from the Great Hall to Hogsmede to back to the dorms. They had a wonderful roast dinner. The day had calmed down and Scorpius and Albus were sitting on Albus's bed.

'So what do we do about Monday' asked Albus

'Do you want to be in a relationship with me?'

'What does this have to do with everything?'

'Just answer the question Potter'

'Yes'

'I suppose we just tell everyone first ourselves'

'We can't just randomly say 'and oh yeah I'm going out with Scorpius''

'We could'

'How about we don't do anything. Just show people with our Patronuses.'

'Okay'

'Okay'

'Well, I'm going to bed now Potter see you in the morning' Scorpius said, lightly kissing Albus's forhead.

'Night, I love you' whispered Albus.

Scorpius heard this and then whispered in Albus's ear:

'I love you too'

This chapter is the longest one yet! A Christmas special for you all. I worked all night to get this ready to post today so I hope you like it.
Merry Christmas 🎄
Or not. Because if you're reading this at a different time than I wrote it, then it's not Christmas. So no Merry Christmas to you.
Thanks for reading this chapter! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! Or not. Because it's not Christmas so I don't get anything

Arden 💝