The Return

The Gilbert Residence

The Bennett witches and the doppleganger approached the noise. They all walked very slowly but when they heard a familiar man's voice, and they ran over to him.

They found John whimpering on the floor, in a puddle of his own blood. Elena let out a horrified gasp and Bonnie's legs went numb with shock. Bella winced at the sight, but took charge of the situation, knowing the other girls wouldn't.

She ran over to John and saw a huge knife in his stomach. Elena screamed,"PULL IT OUT,"
Bella replied in a shaky voice,"Elena if we pull it out he will die, he has lost too much blood!"
Elena nodded but said to Bonnie panicking,"CALL 911!"

Bonnie was still glued to the spot until Elena screamed again,"NOW BONNIE!" Bonnie ran and grabbed her phone to call for an ambulance. Bella asked John a few routine questions to keep him conscious. Bella shouted the Elena, "Get a towel or something Elena he's losing too much BLOOD!"

Elena ran to the kitchen cupboard and grabbed some towels, she handed them to Bella. Bella asked John,"Do you know who your attacker was?" John whispered in pain,"Katherine" and then he passed out.

Bella and Elena both gasped with shock. Bella said to Elena,"Hold the towel as hard as you can on the wound, I'm going to see if I can find that bitch"

Bella was running for the door but Elena shouted,"Bella NO!" Bella replied in desperation,"Elena she couldn't have went that far, I'll find her and ask her why she did it!" Elena looked at her friend with a worried look. Bella said,"Don't worry Elena, if she hurts me i'll use my powers, she won't stand a chance"

Elena nodded but still looked doubtful. Bella raced out of the door to find that bitch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A street

Bella ran down the street and was screaming Katherine's name. She heard a whoosh noise and turned around. She heard another whoosh noise and knew Katherine was teasing her. She screamed,"Katherine you bitch, come out!"

She heard another noise but still couldn't see her. She screamed again,"Come out now! Or are you too scared!"

Bella knew this would provoke Katherine, and her predictions were right. She heard a familiar voice behind her,"Boo"

Bella whizzed around to see Elena standing in front of her. Bella looked at Elena, and knew immediately that it wasn't Elena.

She said,"Katherine" Bella stood there completely shocked at how similar they look, they are practically the same person. But Katherine's hair was curly and her clothes were way more slutty than Elena's. 

Katherine smirked and replied,"In the flesh"
Bella rolled her eyes at Katherine and already knew she had a massive ego.

Bella shouted,"Why would you do that to John?"
Katherine replied, still smirking "Because I can, and it was fun watching him suffer"

Bella glared at Katherine and said,"Oh yeah I forgot, your a complete psycho who has to stab knifes into people's stomachs to get enjoyment out of life"

Katherine gave Bella a look so filled with hatred it could kill. She grabbed Bella said arm and threw her into a car. Bella smashed her back off the hood and screamed in pain.

Katherine started laughing and said in a taunting manner,"Is someone hurt? But it's okay because you are just a worthless human who serves no other purpose than to be dinner"

Bella saw a glint of hunger in Katherine's eyes and knew she needed to think quickly.

She tried to get up but she couldn't feel her legs, Katherine must of damaged her spine, Bella thought. But Katherine didn't know Bella was a witch, and Bella knew she could use that as an advantage.