Chapter 3

Rosie's POV

"Wake up, Princess." I hear Calum's voice. "5 more minutes." I say half asleep. I hear him walk away. 

"Rosie. Wake up." I hear the same voice. "I'm coming." I lie and continue to lay in bed.

"I'm done with this." I hear a distance voice. "Get your ass up!" Someone yells in my ear causing me to jump up. I soon realize that it was Calum. "I literally hate you." I tell him. "I wouldn't have to if you'd wake up the first time."

I go it my bathroom and do all that, then pick out my outfit. I wear maroon shorts and a black tee shirt tucked in with my white converse. I wear my hair down with natural waves. I grab my backpack and walk over to my phone, unplugging it, and stuffing it in my pocket. 

"Ready?" Luke asks. "No." I say but he still pushes me out the door and into the car. "Are you nervous?" He asks. "Not really." I say which was true but still also false. I have a small social anxiety so its kinda nerve racking. 

"Alright, have a good day. Don't get in trouble. Talk to people, make friends." He says then kisses me on the forehead before letting me out of the car. 

I walk up to the office, they hand me my schedule, and I walk to my locker. I unpack everything from my bookbag into my locker. "Hey!" I hear a familiar voice. I look behind me to find Cole. "Hey!" I say hugging him. "Hey ma- who's this?" One of the two boys asks Cole as they come over. "Guys this is Rosie, Rosie this is Isaac," He pointed to the boy with dark blonde hair. "And Ethan." He points to the kid with dark brown hair. "Hello." I wave. "Bro, I thought we said no girls." Isaac whispers but I can still here. "She's chill, she like Green Day." Cole says. "Well, hello new best friend." Isaac says putting his arm around me causing me to laugh.

"Lemme see your schedule." Ethan says. "Aye, we all have the same classes!" He cheers. "Yes! I'll actually know people." I say earning laughs.

We walk into our first class. I sit next to Cole and the others sit acrosses from us (like table style). "Your going to hate this class." Cole whispers to me as the teacher gets ready to talk. "Good morning class." The teacher says with no expression. "Today you'll be assigned pages 10-12. Read, take notes, and define the terms. I pull out my book and open it. "I'm stealing paper." Cole says grabbing my note book. "No not that on-" I say buts its to late. "What is this?" He asks. "My art journal." I say with my head down. "These are so good!" He says flipping through them. I grab it back and hand him a piece of paper from my other notebook. 

"Ugh, my mom's going to be late." Ethan says disappointed after he checks his phone. "I can see if I can take you." Cole says. "Hey, why not have a 'study date'" Isaac says. "Yeah that'd be fun." I say. "Yeah, you guys can come." Cole says stuffing his phone in his pocket after he texted his mom. I pull out my phone and text Calum. "I can go." I say. "Sweet." Cole says.

***

"Welp, we're home alone for awhile." Cole says. The others cheer. "Wanna play just dance?" Ethan asks. "I have homework." I saying sitting on the couch pulling out my books. "If you win I'll do it for you." He says. "Alright, I suck though." I say completely lying. I beat Calum ass yesterday.

"Shit." Ethan mumbles. "Yes!" I shout. "No homework for mee." I say sticking my tongue out to Ethan. Cole and Isaac laugh in amusement. "Go get started." I say sitting down in between Cole and Isaac. 

I pull out my phone, going on Instagram as my phone gets snatched from my hands. I look over seeing Isaac adding all his socials along with Ethan and Cole. "Thanks." I say as he hands it back. 

"Lets go outside." Ethan says after finishing the homework. We nod as we get up. Cole plugs his phone into the speaker out side. The song Jasey Rae plays. "YES! THIS IS MY SONG!" I shout. "Now keep my fingers from making mistakes. Tell my voice what it takes to speak up, speak up." I sing along. The boys sing along. "Don't make this easy, I want you to mean it, Jasey." We all sing off key.

Some how we ended up slow dancing. It's me and Cole, Ethan and Isaac. "Switch." Isaac calls. Next thing I know I'm being spun into Isaac's arms. He pretends to pushes me in to the pool that we where fairly close too. "Don't you dare!" I say. "Watch me." Was the last thing I heard before I was pushed into the pool.

I flip my body so my back floats up and my face is down. One thing no one knows is that I can hold my breathe really long. I float enough so I can hear. 

"Oh my god! She's dead!" 

"Go!" I soon hear a splash and let my body float with the waves. 

I get flipped over. I open my eyes and look at the Cole's priceless expression. I burst out laughing. "Gotcha!" I laugh. "I'm definitely loling." Cole says letting go of me. Ethan comes out with towels. "Thanks." I say still slightly laughing still.

"Hey do you want something to change into?" Cole asks. "Yes please." I say shivering. Even though we are in Australia its pretty cold. He brings out a sweatshirt and sweats. "Thanks." I say as I go inside to change. Man, I love boy's clothes. 

"Awee" Ethan and Isaac squeal as I walk back outside. I give them a look as I sit next to Cole and the awe's get louder. Cole puts his arm around me and I snuggle into his side. "Lets take a picture for their wedding!" Ethan says jumping up. Me and Cole "pose" and look into each others eyes as they snap the picture. Cole looks over to see if they're looking and next thing I know his lips quickly touch mine for a good 7 seconds. I laugh as I see Ethan and Isaac turn around as soon as we pull away.

"Awe my dad's here." I say frowning. "Don't leave." Isaac whines. "I'm sorry I have too." I hug him then the others. "Bye! Thank you!" I shout as I walk out the door.

I get in the car to find Calum. "Wait." I say opening my door walking to the backseats of the car sitting in the middle. "Okay, I'm good." I say. "What was that about?" He asks. I explain how I hear he's a bad driver. "Whatever." He says backing out.