Chapter 13

Rosie's POV

It was just announced to me that the boys are leaving in a week for tour. I lay up against Luke's chest, thinking. I'm going to miss Luke playing with my hair and Ashton being such a dad and Michael and Calum being the children they are. 

"Ashton! I got an idea!" I shout. "What sweetie?" He says sitting next to me. "I should plan a day with all the boys before you leave!" I say getting excited. "I'll tell the guys." He says then getting up to go tell them.  

"What should we do?" Luke asks while rubbing my head. "I want mine to be the best!" He says way to determined. He puts his head back while think. "Rosie! Come on!" I hear Calum. "What?" I ask. "My day is today, I have it all planned. Go get ready." He says. I run up putting on leggings and a hoodie and run back down. 

He gets two skateboards out. He plays a band call LANY we just found, while we skateboard to I really don't know where, but I assume the park. 

"Stop!" I say, laughing as Calum tries pushing me off my board. I push him back. He grabs my phone and turns in on. "STOP!" I whine, while still laughing. "My names Rosie, and all I do is text my boyfriend and eat, HUUUHHHHHH!" Calum jokes. "My names Calum, and I'm an asshole, HUUUHHHH!" I say taking my phone back. His face was priceless. 

I laughed so hard and I didn't realize where I was going and rode into the grass causing me to fall. Calum starts laughing which causes him to do the same thing as me. 

After we finished laughing we go over by a tree where somehow our two guitars where. "To the last time we'll play our guitar together for awhile." He say strumming his guitar. We play all the songs that come to our head until close to dark. 

As we arrive home I thank Calum. "I love you." I say hugging him.

***

"Baby girl? Are you ready?" Luke asks. Today is our day. "Yup!" I say grabbing my phone off the charger then heading down the stairs. Me and Luke have the lovey bond. Example we are always cuddling and he would call me cute names. 

"Where to?" I ask as we get into the car. "You'll see." He smirks as we pull out of the drive. The ride consists of my playlist, mainly twenty one pilots. 

"We're here!" Look says as we unbuckle. I look up to the familiar building. It's our favorite diner ever, we go every weekend.

"Hello Luke, Rosie." Mrs. Peterson greets us. "Good morning, Mrs. Peterson!" Luke say as she seats us. "Would you two like the usuals?" She asks already knowing our order. "Yup!" I chuckle. She nods with a smile. 

After we finish our meal. We got breakfast even though its 5pm. "Thank you." I say to Luke. "Your welcome but we are not down yet." He says while starting the car. 

We pull in to a drive in. "I heard you wanted to see Me Before You." Luke says getting out of the car. I follow. "OMG I've been dying to see this!" I exclaim. 

Luke opens the drunk of the car and puts the back seats down. He grabs the pillows placing them for each of us and spreads out the blankets. We climb into the car. 

I pull out my phone, taking a picture of our feet under the blanket and the screen behind me. I send it to Arzaylea.

To Arz
1 Image
r u jealous? *laughing emoji*

From Arz
very.. :( 

Luke puts his arm around me as I post the picture. I look up to see the movie starting. I lock my phone and cuddle into Luke. 

"She has on the stripped leggings!" I sob as Luke plays with my hair. "That was sad." Luke says sniffling. I laugh at Luke as we get up. "I heard ice cream makes you feel better." Luke says. I laugh nodding. "Lets go!" I say still crying. 

***

"Wear athletic clothes." Michael says walking past my room. I put on a pair of nike leggings, a tank top, and zip up jacket. I lace up my shoes and start my way downstairs.

We pull up to a park. "Let's go!" Michael shouts getting out of the car. We start on a path up to the new spot Michael has been wanting to go to. It was all up hill. 

"It took half an hour but we are here." Michael says running up to the view. The sun was almost close to sunset considering we left around 3. It was now 4 and we were determined to watch the sunset here.

In our free time we took pictures and talked about tour. "Michael look!" I say cutting off his talk on the sushi in California. I get up and walk towards the edge of the cliff. "Here." I hand him my phone and trade spots for him.

After our big exercise we decide to finish our day with some waffles from a nearby dinner which were way better then Ashton's. 

***

Today is Ashton's day. We start off with the house just to ourselves. We sit watching a movie because I told him I just want to spend time with him. We start talking about tour and all that.

"Let's bake cookies!" He says. We get up and run into the kitchen. I grab the flour. I look at it. I have too, my brain tells me. I grab a handful of flour and dump it on his head. He turns around hold the butter in his hand like a murder with a knife. 

"Why is it always the butter!" I laugh remembering Cole and I's food fight, while running away from Ashton. I hide behind a wall waiting for the perfect time to pop out. Ashton stands right in front of me. I reach my hand and grab the butter. 

I run in a circle, until Ashton catches me. He lifts me up and rests me on his hip, like I'm a toddler but I don't mind. "I love you, Dad." I say hugging him. He looks surprised at the new name I used. "I love you, too." He responses with a smile after processing everything.

Hey guys 

I'm trying to make longer chapters but that means they won't be published so frequently

ANNDD I'm very sorry Michael's day was kinda short 

have a good day and sorry for any mistakes its 12:30 in the morning

BYEE GUYSSS <3