Chapter 17

Rosie's POV

"Rosieeeee," I hear a voice. "Wakeeeee uppppp." Its Calum. I open one eye to see him 4 inches from my face. I close my eye again. "Carry me." I say with sass. I feel Calum's arms wrap around me wedding style and get set into my bathroom and hands me my camera. "Your welcome." I look at him confused. I look at the video he took of me and him carrying me, I laugh. I take a before picture in the mirror with the vlog camera.

 I then, brush my teeth, curl my hair and go to my closet where I pick out a pastel pink tank crop top, white highwaisted jean shorts, and a cream sweater that goes down to the back of my knees. I put on my white converse and a gold chain choker. 

I take a picture of my outfit in my mirror and then with the vlog camera. "Lets go Rosie." I hear.

I walk downstairs to see Aubrey. "HII!" "HII!!" We laugh and get in the car.

*** 

"And for this next song we have our daughter, Rosie, joining us for voodoo doll." The crowd of mostly girls screams. I walk out and see Aubrey with my vlog camera. 

Luke starts, 

I don't even like you, why'd you want to go and make me feel this way? And I don't understand what's happened,I keep saying things I never say.

Then Michael and I,

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen, I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me.

Michael, Calum, and I,

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself, I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell. And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest, And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Calum and I,

Won't you please stop loving me to death?

*** 

"Thank you everyone for coming out! We love you all!" Ashton says in the mic. After the show we get pictures with the V.I.P's and go home. 

"That was fun, can I do that more often?" I ask Luke. "Of course." He laughs. "What do you guys want for dinner?" Ashton asks in the front of the car. "CHIPOTLE!" I yell. "I guess." Luke says.

On the car ride home I look through my Snapchat. Mainly girls being hoes and guys flexing in mirrors. But one I see one from a girl in my Bio class. Its a video of Cole and that hoe kissing at a party.

Me and him really never started dating again, but I kinda assumed. I just stare at the video replaying.

AYEE AYYEEE AYEEE

so short but im literally starting the next chapter i just need a clean chapter to start on