Chapter 8

Rosie's POV

"It'd be an honor" I say then hugging him. "Hey kids lunch is here!" Ashton yells up the stairs. I mentally roll my eyes. "When are we going to tell them?" Cole asks as we exit my room. "We can tell Michael and Calum tonight because they're "watching" us tonight while Luke and Ashton go to songwriting. Then we'll have to work up to Luke and then based on their reaction we will know when to tell Ashton." I say quietly as we walk down the hall. He nods. 

Soon a sub from Jimmy Johns (I don't know if they have Jimmy Johns in Australia but they do know) is placed infront of me. I open it looking at all the carbs. 'No wonder why you look like a pig'. 

I set my sandwich down. "I'm not hungry." I lie. "Okay put it in the fridge for later." Ashton says before biting into his. "For never." My brain tells me. I pull out my phone doing the usual social media. 

"Bye sweetheart." Ashton says. "Bye Rose." Luke says after. "Bye." I wave the sitting on the couch, Cole wraps his arm around me. 

"Aweee!" I hear Calum then a phone camera snapping. I laugh as he comes running over. "Its official?" He asks. We nod. "Michael!" He shouts. Seconds later Michael jogs down the stairs. "What?" He asks. Calum points to us. "OMG YES I'VE SHIPPED FROM DAY ONE!" He shouts causing us to laugh. 

"Soooo when??" Calum asks. "Almost a whole 3 hours." Cole answers. "You two are so cute! But, we'll need to talk to you Mr." Calum says pulling him out of the room along with Michael leaving me to play on my phone. 

I text get a text from my girl best friend from school Aubrey. We could literally be sisters. 

From AUBSSS (nickname
Guess what!

To AUBSSS
What??

From AUBSSS
Isaac asked me to homecoming!

To AUBSSS
OMG congrats!

Then it hit me, homecomings in 2 weeks. I text Chelsie about when she's going to take me and Aubrey dress shopping. 

They boys come back in taking me out of my thoughts. As Cole sits down he lets a breath out. I laugh. "What'd you do to him?" I ask Michael and Calum. They just walk away and I go back to hugging Cole. 

Cole runs over to his bag he brought. He pulls out a volleyball. "I know you wanted to play volleyball so I got you a ball." He says tossing it to me. I set it up, then catching it to see if its a good ball. I turn it around to look at it when I see writing. 

'Will you go to homecoming with me?
I think you'd really DIG it!
I hope with ball will ACE the deal!

I look up. "Of course." I say hugging him. "Can we bake cookies to celebrate?" He asks. I laugh nodding. I go to the kitchen pulling out all the ingredients. We each start doing something to bake the cookies. 

I grab a handful of cookie mix and pour it in Cole's hair. He slowly turns around with his mouth wide open in shock. "You didn't?" He says in disbelief. I nod my head holding in my laugh. He walks towards me, I walk backwards. I grab the box and throw the rest of the mix on him. "You're dead." He says laughing, grabbing a stick of butter. "NOOO!" I say running away, laughing. He pins me to a walk stuffing the butter in my face. 

"Gimme a hug." He says walking closer to me. I notice all the cookie mix on his clothes and more butter in his hand. "COLE!" I yell as he hugs me smashing the butter on my head. 

We finally settle down, then looking at the mess we made. 

Sorry its short I just needed to finally post it