Chapter 9

Rosies hair (Idk how to word that lmao just read)

Rosie's POV

 "Chelsie! I love this one." I say pulling out a black dress, about knee length, and lacey. "Better than the blue?" She asks I nod. "It looked so pretty." She whines. She continues looking and fines a navy blue dress. It was a two piece, it had diamonds scattered around the top and then the belt line on the skirt.  "What about this? Right in the middle." I nod. "Thats beautiful." I say holding it up. 

Aubrey found a pretty white dress pretty much the same as mine. We try them on take a couple selfies and finally purchase them. 

"Can I dye your hair to match the dress?" Chelsie asks as we drive home. "Duhh." I exaggerate. Aubrey laughs. "I want mine." She whines. "Ask your mom!" I say getting happy. She calls her mom.

 "Damn she said yes?" I question as Aubrey gets really excited. "Yes omg!" Chelsie says. "What color?" She adds. Aubrey thinks. "Silver and purple." She says. "Thats going to look gooooood." Chelsie says exaggerating. 

After we get home I direct Aubs to "Chelsie's hair salon" aka my bathroom. "She says because my bathrooms the biggest." I explain. I set up because Chelsie taught me. She was also taking a call at the moment so I started bleaching Aubs hair, then mine.

"Its so pretty!" I shout to Aubrey who is super excited. We take a picture together with our new hair. I post it tagging the boys to make them mad. I then send it on our group chat with Cole, Issac, Ethan, and Aubrey. 

To group 
1 image  

From Cole
Holy goalsss

From Isaac
Yess girl! LOVVE ITT

From Ethan
GUYYSS guess what!!

From everybody 
what

From Ethan
I asked out Savanna!

From Cole
Like as your gf?

From Ethan 
Yes and hoco, you guys will love her

From me 
aweee congrats 

FILLERRRR 

SORRYYY FOR LACK OF UPDATES

lots of love xoxox 

gabriella x