WHAT IS THIS?? CHAPTER 43

Alicia is in route to Andre house putting the pedal to the medal. "I got something for his ass" she says to herself still shaken by the last gift she had received from him. She pulls into the driveway to see that Star car is already parked in the driveway. She runs with the gift box in hand to the side door that leads to the garage practice area and knock hard, she could already here music playing, Dez opens the door "Hey Alicia" she storms past him and spots Prince playing his guitar he looks up at her smiling, as she walks up to him in the middle of practice.

Alicia:"We need to talk now!! She says in anger

Prince:"What's wrong with you? right now babe, can't it wait?"

Alicia:"Hell no it can't wait!"

Andre:"P man whats the deal?"

Star:"Alicia what's wrong?"

Alicia turns to look at Star "I will get with you later"

Prince:"Alright break guys, we will be right back" He grabs Alicia hand and lead her to his room and close the door.

Prince:"This better be damn good to be interrupting my practice, what is it?"

Alicia slaps Prince

Prince:"Aye what the hell was that for?"

Alicia:"Is this your fucking idea of a joke?" She pulls the gift out of the giftbox and raises it to his face

Prince:"What the fuck? where you get that shit from?" He starts laughing

Alicia:"It's not fucking funny I could have opened this shit in front of my mom"

Prince:"I didn't send you that"

Alicia:"Prince quit playing" she pushes him

Prince:"I'm not playing"

Alicia:"It was left in our mailbox"

Prince:"Is your mom you know uh....?"

Alicia:"Hell no"

Prince:"Maybe your neighbors playing a prank"

Alicia:"Uh uh I am not believing that, someone did this for a purpose, if not you than who?"

Prince:"Baby I don't know, why would I give you a plastic ass dildo, when you got the real meat right here" He takes her hand and place it on his dick.

Alicia:"Stop it, not in the mood I'm pissed"

Prince:"Calm down"

Alicia:"Don't tell me to calm down whoever the fuck did this don't know me to be sending this shit, its not cute, or funny"

Prince:"I'm sorry baby, did they leave a note?"

Alicia:"No"

Prince:"You should have known it wasn't from me,  I leave you notes" He pulls her close to him and give her a kiss on the cheek.

Alicia:"Prince this bothers me"

Prince:"Don't let it stress you probably some knuckle heads playing a prank,"

Alicia:"Our neighborhood is so quiet and close knit we don't have people pulling pranks"

Prince:"Look babe do you want to go to the police about it?"

Alicia:"No then my mom would have to get involved, I feel violated like what if  somebody watching me?"

Prince:"I will never let anything happen to you, maybe it was put in the wrong mailbox"

Alicia:"No this purple box had my name on it, it looks identical to the box you used for the gift you left me in class"

Prince:"Let's just calm our nerves put this shit back in the box, and try to enjoy ourselves tonight, we can talk about it later, please"

Alicia:"I just want to go back home"

Prince:"You just going to leave me?"

Alicia:"Yeah Prince I'm sorry just my mood is not at its best eight now"

Prince:"You know what will cheer it up?"

Alicia:"No...I know what your trying to do and its not going to work"

Prince:"What am I trying to do?"

Alicia:"Seduce me"

Prince laughs "No not yet,  I was talking about you getting on these keys tonight, Bobby is not coming and we need someone on keyboard"

Alicia:"You putting me to work?"

Prince:"No just thought it would be fun, what you say about it?"

Alicia:"I guess I can help out a little"

Prince:"Thank you baby, everything is all set up just need your magic touch" He kisses her hands.

Alicia:"Will I get to sit and hear the song you wrote for me?"

Prince:"Yes"

Alicia:"Alright cool I guess we better go on back"

Prince:"Do you feel better?" He stares in her eyes

Alicia:"Yeah, lets do this"

Prince:"Alright let's go"

They walked back to the garage and Prince resumes practice, Alicia walks over to the keyboard and starts warming up.

Prince:"Guys Alicia is going to help us out in Bobby absence, just on a couple of songs"

Star shouts out "That's my girl"

Prince:"Are u ready Alicia?"

Alicia:"Yeah I'm ready"

Prince:"Alright band let's hit it on 3"