TURN UP OR OFF CHAPTER 52

Star and Alicia are hanging out at her house. Their in Alicia's room putting away clothes.

Alicia:"Star you were too naughty last night at the movies, you wasnr scared of getting caught?"

Star:"Girl no it wasn't my first time doing it, he did me so I was returning the favor"

Alicia:"Wait a minute, Andre ate your box during the movies last night?

Star:"Yeah"

Alicia:"How where you able to hold the noise down?"

Star:"I cuff my mouth or bite my lip, then sometimes if his hand is free I take his fingers and suck on them"

Alicia:"I have a lot to learn, I'm damn near embarrassed "

Star:"What's wrong?"

Alicia:"Can you tell when Andre may not be satisfied with...you know... the sex session?"

Star:"He is usually satisfied, did something weird happen with you and Prince last night?

Alicia:"I gave him head for the first time last night and....I just got the feeling he wasn't too happy"

Star:"Did he say anything or act different?"

Alicia:"No not really its just when I jack him off he comes within 5-10 minutes, last night it took him longer than usual"

Star:"How long?"

Alicia:"Almost 45 minutes"

Star:"Got damn Alicia 45 minutes in one round, is your jaw feeling ok?"

Alicia:"I am already embarassed, I tried the tips you told me and he seemed like he enjoyed it but just took him so long to bust"

Star:"It doesn't mean that your not pleasing him, its different reasons to why, some guys hold back and let it build up"

Alicia:"I just don't want him to be turned off, I started the pills too"

Star:" Thats good to hear, make sure you take them correctly, and don't worry you will know if he's turned off"

*Phone rings*

Alicia:"Hello"

Kasseem:"Hey"

Alicia:"How are you?"

Kasseem:"Great, what you doing?"

Alicia:"Just here with Star chillin"

Kasseem:"That's cool I won't hold you, I got tickets to the NBA game Timberwolves vs Bulls wanted to see if you and Prince were interested in joining me and Mya"

Alicia:"Wow thanks for asking, I need to ask him first to see if he's free his schedule is kind of hectic"

Kasseem:"Ok cool, I remembered you saying he's into basketball, you ask him and let me know by mid week"

Alicia:"Alright will do talk with you later bye" she ends the call

Star:"Who was that on the phone got you smiling from ear to ear?"

Alicia:"Oh cut it out, it was just Kasseem"

Star:"Fine ass ex boyfriend Kasseem from the gym?"

Alicia:"Yes and we was never in a relationship, more like middle school crush puppy love shit, nothing serious"

Star:"Ok I take it he asked you out somewhere?"

Alicia:"Yeah he invited me and Prince to an NBA game, should be fun hope Prince will say yes"

Star:"Prince knows about Kasseem?"

Alicia:"Yeah I mentioned to him that I ran into an old friend"

Star:"Just be careful"

Alicia:"Why do you sound like something is going on, he has a girlfriend and I have Prince, we are just friends"

Star:"Umm hmm ok, where is Prince today?"

Alicia:"Working at the record store, going by to pick him up later."

Star:"Do you think he will say yes?"

Alicia:"He likes basketball and his favorite team is playing so maybe"

Star:"You don't think it would be awkward?"

Alicia:"No"

Star:"Well alright if you like it I love it, don't get caught Alicia"

Alicia:"Star please... I'm fine, there is nothing to get caught up in"

A/N Feedback
Was Prince turned off by Alicia head game??
Does Kasseem have a motive?
Would you be cool with this basketball date or do you feel like Star?

Stay Tuned...........