SHOWER ROD CHAPTER 58

Alicia:" Oh my.....ahh shit babe"

The steaming hot love session in the shower just got turned up. They were done bathing and washing each other's hair, Prince decides to pin Alicia up against the tile wall next to the running shower head. With her back arched and legs wrapped tightly around his waist, she is taken away by the super exceeding pleasures of deep thrusting in a more rough style.

Prince:"I just can't help myself baby, you bring the animal out of me, ooh you feel so damn good...ah"

Alicia:"Ahhh its good babe, just caught me off guard don't stop...ummm"

She continues french kissing him their heads in side rotation with each kiss  breathing hard, panting, and moaning.

Prince:"Ahhh......I want to make sure I stimulate every inch of your walls until I reach your
g spot, would that be cool baby?"

Alicia:"Awww shit yeah......"

Prince:"How does it feel mama?"

Alicia:"It...it feels ummm so..so"

Prince:"You stuttering baby come on tell me"

Alicia blurts out:"Good...feels so good"

Prince:"Wrong answer, time for me to put this in overdrive" He starts pumping faster and deeper

Alicia:"Ahhhh damn....."

Prince:"Your just how I like it soft, slipppery, and wet"

Alicia:"Umm I love you baby..."

Prince:"I love you too, tell me again how does it feel?"

Alicia:"Grrreat... it feels ....Grrreat" she moans louder

Prince:"Thats what I like to hear" He taps her ass as he continues deep thrusting his dick inside her.

Alicia:"Ah...I'm about to come".

Prince:"Come with me..ahhhh damn...." Prince releases his warm runny cum inside of her.

Alicia:"That felt so damn good.. oui wee, I enjoyed that" She turns the shower head off.

Prince releases his hold from her and help her out of the shower. Alicia grabs the towels for them to dry off. She wraps her towel around her body.

Alicia:"I am going to go cook us some lunch babe" she gives him a soft peck on the lips

Prince:"Wait before you go, we got to lotion each other"

Alicia:"Alright come on" she unwraps her towel it falls to the floor, Grabs the lotion from the counter. He lotion her from head to toe, and she returns the favor.

They walk into the bedroom, Prince decides to remain shirtless and put on his shorts. Alicia puts on her tank top and shorts.

Alicia:"Are you going to wait up here?"

Prince:"Yeah I'm getting back in bed to watch TV, if only we could do this everyday"

Alicia:"We will be able to, we graduate soon, be right back"

Prince:"Alright love" Alicia goes down stairs to cook.

Prince calls ???

??:Hello

Prince:"Hey how are?"

??:"Prince I'm fine, what's going on?"

Prince:"Listen remember what we talked about the other day?, I'm going to do it"

??:"No way, are you sure?"

Prince:"Yes it has to be done"

A/N Is it just me or is it hot in here?? Who is Prince talking to?  What do you think he's going to do?  Stay tuned......💜💜💜