SURPRISES CHAPTER 61

Andre: "Are you sure about this P?"

Prince:" Yeah man I'm going to set everything up for Sunday, you think she will like that?"

Andre: "Yeah she will"

Prince: "Don't be telling Star anything about it either"

Andre: "Come on man you know me better than that"

Prince: "That's cool, you two will be there anyway, I already got the word from James we can use the lake house this Sunday"

Andre: "That's real P but its too cold to be sailing out on the lake"

Prince: "I wasn't trying to be out sailing on the lake, we will all be inside"

Andre:" I see you came in here in all smiles this morning, must have had a good night'

Prince: "Yeah man our sex life has been on all tens , I think she may be watching porn because the tricks she been pulling in the bedroom got me high"

Andre: "Damn she pulling tricks?, not the once quiet and shy Alicia, P you done turned her out"

Prince: "I may have helped a little, but Alicia was already a big freak"

Andre: "How did the date go with old dude, her ex right?"

Prince: "No not her ex, just an old friend from middle school, he ok, but a little bit too touchy feeling on my girl, hugging her and shit, I don't like that"

Andre: "An old friend from middle school but Star said.....well you know what that's cool"

Prince:" Star said what?"

Andre: "Nothing I may have misunderstood, no big deal"

Prince:"The game was a blow out, but we had good seats"

Andre:"I'm going to hop in the shower, and get my day started"

Prince:"Alright Dre"

Phone rings*

Prince:"Hello"

Christine:"Wow your actually at home, please don't hang up"

Prince:"What do you want?"

Christine:We need to talk can you meet me somewhere?"

Prince:"Hell no whatever you need to talk about you can say over the phone"

Christine:"Prince I got chlamydia"

Prince:"What the hell that got to do with me?"

Christine:"You may have contracted it too when we....."

Prince:"You dirty ass bitch, walking around burning, you mean when you took advantage of me?"

Christine:"Listen I didn't have to tell your ass shit, I suggest you go to the clinic and get tested"

Prince:"What the fuck?, uggggh!!"

Christine:"I'm sorry Prince"

Prince:"You damn right you sorry, sorry ass excuse for human being walking around here like you the shit, but you really look like shit drugging people, using people, cheap ass hair weave monkey eyes having tramp, you make me sick ugggh"

Christine:"I try to be the bigger person and tell you here you go with the disrespect, fuck it!! I hope your dick shrivel up and fall the fuck off, and as for your girlfriend the both of you can go to hell"

Prince:"Burning ass bitch"

Christine:"Fuck you" she ends the call.

Prince slams the phone down and shouts "Ugggh that dirty ass bitch"

Andre runs in Prince "P man are you aight?"

Prince:"Dre I'm so hot I could light a furnace, slut calling talking about she burning"

Andre:"Who Christine?, damn man that's bad"

Prince:"I got to tell Alicia oh no....no" Prince puts his hand on his forehead and close his eyes in frustration

Andre:"Yeah you need to tell her, have you been raw sliding?"

Prince:"Yes, the last few times we did, got damn"

Andre:"Well you know the free clinic open today, you need to go get checked out, you may not have it"

Prince:"If I go get tested , and I'm clean then I wouldn't have to tell Alicia"

Andre:"You still need to tell her just in case, and she need to be tested too"

Prince:"Uggh"

Andre:"Christine a dirty ass slut, got damn....."

Prince:"Not a word of this to Star"

Star walks in Prince room "Hey baby" she kisses Andre. "I knew I would find you in here, Hey Prince what are you two plotting? Not a word of what??"

A/N.  Damn!!!Damn!! Damn!! What is he going to do? Will he tell Alicia? How much of the conversation did Star hear?

Lets discuss it!!!! Stay tuned