GIRL FIGHT CHAPTER 46

Star:"We been waiting on this slut for half an hour"

Alicia:"I know she better be coming, do you know what car she drives?"

Star:"Hell no and this parking lot looks creepy are you sure we're in the right spot?"

Alicia:"Yeah this is the back parking lot behind the gym"

Star:"I see you went home and changed, looks like your coming here to workout"

Alicia:"I wanted to be comfortable and plus I told my mom we were attending a dance workout class tonight"

Star:"I see that bitch, let's go"

They get out of Alicia's car, and walk towards Shauntel.

Shauntel:"Sorry I am late, I had to sneak out"

Alicia:"This looks like a pretty busy gym"

Shauntel:"Yeah it is normally busier on weekends, its a two level gym, her workout is on the second floor she usually takes a shower afterwards in the womens locker room"

Star:"I say we post up in the women locker room and get that bitch alone"

Alicia:"Yeah but I think I want to handle her all by myself, you two can be my lookout"

Star:"Really Alicia?since when do you fight alone?"

Alicia:"Trust me Star, I got it"

Shauntel:"Come on lets go in, she should already be in class"

They walk inside the gym, the gym is crowded and loud. The first level appears to be filled with tall, slender built and husky looking guys.

Star:"Damn so much eye candy in here"

Shauntel chuckles

They walked pass the weigh room and Alicia hears her name being called out "Alicia!!!" she turns around to see who it is.

Alicia:" Oh my god Kasseem"

Kasseem:"Hey girl damn its really you"

Alicia:"Yes wow you look so....grown up and different"

Kasseem:"A lot has changed since Ridgemont Middle School, you looking nice yourself, I come here every week and this is my first time seeing you"

Alicia:"Yeah well tonight I am on a mission"

Kasseem:"Oh ok well I don't want to hold you up, wait a sec"
He puts his weights down and grabs a pen and paper, he hands Alicia the paper "Call me sometime, I'm leaving here in a few minutes say what are you ladies doing tonight?"

Alicia:"Nothing"

Shauntel:"I have no plans"