The Prophecy. Chapter 6

The sun shinning through my window woke me up, i really just wanted to sleep. The bed felt amazing but I needed to pee.

A large hand was on my waist, I tried to pry it off but it just didn't budge. Turning around I see William on the bed, he looked so adorable, his breathing calmed me and before I knew it, I was out to.

I felt something slightly tapping me on my head, "Wake up V" The voice whispered.

"Five more minutes man" I muttered and changed position.

"You need to get up V, we have stuff to do today" The voice persisted.

"Fine Fine. I'm up" My face immediately came in contact with a smirking William. My mood was definitely spoiled now.

"I'll slap that stupid smirk off your beautiful face" I growled.

It didn't register until I saw William in a full blown smile, "I'd prefer you calling my face sexy but beautiful can do for now"

"Shut up. I'm going to shower" I blushed and ran to the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and go straight to the sink to pour cold water on my face. I looked into the mirror and saw that little spark in eye, I haven't seen that in a while. I probably spent 10 minutes smiling at myself like a idiot.

"Hurry up Woman" William shouted. "Come and hurry me up" I rolled my eyes and enter the shower.

Turning the shower off, I wrap towel around my body and step out. I peeked out of the door to check whether William was still in my room. Feeling satisfied I walk to my wardrobe and pick out an outfit. I hum secret love song by little mix and jason while dry my body.

I put on my clothes quickly because I had this uneasy feeling that someone was staring at me but I waved the feeling off and as I was about to touch the door knob I heard someone whisper, "Time is coming Violet. Get ready" As soon as the presence left, I felt as if a cold bucket of water poured on me.

I screamed and my knees gave up under me but before I could reach the floor, I felt him before William before I saw him, he carried me bridal style and before I blacked out I heard him whisper in my ear, "It's Okay baby. You're okay" and I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could hear voices but I couldn't open my eyes, I could hear Williams dad, my parents and William talking at the same time and I tried to open my mouth to tell them to shut the hell up.

"Why didn't you tell all this while ?" William asked with a strained voice.

"We were waiting for the right time" My dad answered.

"That doesn't make any sense ! Do you know how this affects us ? Do you know the damage you've put us into by not informing her ?" Now William was shouting.

"Lower your tone William" His dad shushed him. "You could wake her up"

I'm already wake I wanted to shout but I didn't come out.

"I can't tell her now. It's too risky" William hissed.

"Very well, we'll leave you two now" William's dad said and not long after I heard the door shut.

I felt my hand being raised and as soon as it connected with Williams lips, my eyes flew open and I stared at him but his eyes were closed so I decided to try and talk again.

"Pass me water please" I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys.

This chapter is short. I apologize.

I just wanted to give y'all a new chapter.

Comment|Vote|Share|Follow

Do what you want lol.

I still have like 3 followers 😭😭 but its okay God is able 😂.