The Propecy .Chapter 8

I shot a glare at William, "I don't understand why you won't tell me the truth" I paused. "We are not supposed to keep things from each other. I don't understand why you are doing this"

"I'm doing this for your own good V" William answered with desperation thick in his voice.

"I don't even care again!" I screamed.

William clearly taken aback by my tone of voice visibly changed his position and tried to reach out to me but I pulled back. "Don't think touching me would make all this go away. I just need you to trust me enough to tell me things of this levity".

"Violet trust me when the time is right, I'll tell you everything" William said sincerely.

"We are in this together. Always remember that. To the moon and back ?" I say with a small smile.

"To the moon and back" William replies with a full grin.

"Go to sleep"

"Hmm"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William

She so beautiful, I haven't seen anyone quite like her before. I should probably go and stop staring at her like a creep. I kiss her forehead and tuck her properly in bed with that I'm out of the room.

I need to get back to pack work. I find my way to my office, entering the office I smell a rogue smell and immediately I'm alert. Ready to pounce at anyone I walk over to my table and see a note, as soon as I saw the note, I became white as sheet.

You have little time on your hands boy. Tick Tock Tick Tock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I need food, that's the first thing that comes into my mind when I wake up. I run to the bathroom and freshen up. Suddenly I see black spots and my body feels like it's heating up in the insides.

"William" I breathe. The pain becomes so intense that I vomit.

'I-i-i need you"

The fire starts to intensify. I need to go to the shower. I crawl to the shower and before I can touch the head, I feel a hand ripping my clothes away from my body and a range of colorful curse words. I giggle admist of the pain, knowing its William.

"Thank you for coming" I smile at William. He put me in the shower now and the pain starts to go down. I don't know if it's because of the cold water or William touch my bare body.

"Wait William is touching me ? Wait I'm naked ? I'm hungry! William is seeing me naked !"

I laugh at my stupidity. William puts off the water and runs to get me a towel. "Put it on" He says. "Well go on" I motion for the door with my eyes". The fire is beginning to build up again.

"I'm not going anywhere" William shoots back.

"Fine. Turn around" I huff.

"Ahh" I scream as the pain erupts again.

"You never listen V. Come on" William hisses as he wraps the towel around my body and carries me to the room.

"What's happening ?"

"You are going through heat" Absentmindedly answering, he's busy looking for an outfit for me.

"Heat ?" I ask confused.

"Yes. Heat" He nodes his head as though he's referring to a child.

"Oh" Everything suddenly comes to me. William needs to mark me unless I'd be experiencing this.

"I can make the pain go away for a while" William says as he looks at me with hopeful eyes.

He makes a move and leans closer to me. It then dawns on me that he has seen me names and we haven't even kissed yet. My wolf starts purring in delight as there is no space left in between William and I. My temperature begins to rise as his finger trails from my face to my neck to my collar bone while remaining eye contact with me.

His fingers are soon reached with his mouth, as he sucks and nibbles on the spot where his mark would lay. A soft moan escapes from my mouth and I start to panic. My heart is racing.

Way to go Violet.

"Relax V" William says as he continues his attack.

Warm and fuzzy sensations are dancing in my stomach. I wanted to burst, this way all new and too much for me. The sensations, the pleasure, Everything. My mind suddenly goes into alert mode and I blurt out.

"Why did you parents name you William? Seems like a serious name"

Everything stops as soon as those words leave my mouth and I am left with a confused William.

"I don't know V. Maybe because they can" William says with sarcasm filled in his voice.

"Where did that come from" He presses on. The way he looked confused and amused at the same time made my insides melt.

"I don't know babe. You are so beautiful William. I mean your eyes are the perfect shade of blue and you face has a wonderful structure and I'm lucky. I'm extremely lucky to have been paired up with someone with such a good spirit. You have helped me and shown me what a wonderful person you are, I don't know where all this is coming from but I mean it. I want to spend every second of the day with you, you just give me so much joy. I can't even explain it and I want you to mark me" I finish my story with a full grin.

"You want me to mark you ? Now ?" William asks, his eyes wide.

"No I want you to mark my mother" I reply sarcastically.

"Haha Very funny" He sends a small glare my way.

"Well go on" I urge.

His lips move to mine, capturing them in a passionate way. Our tongues play the battle game with each other. His kiss was fiery and intense but filled with love and passion at the same time. He leaves my mouth and trails to my collar, teasing me with little kisses on my jaw.

"Do it dammit" I hiss.

"Calm down V" He says, laughing at my discomfort and lack of patience.

"Do it or I'll find another person" I smirk

"MINE" He growls and nips at the spot, it catches me off guard and I let out a moan. He smiles, clearly happy with himself and sinks his teeth into his spot. I feel a blinding pain but it goes as soon as it comes. Pleasure takes over quick as he licks the blood away and I throw my head back.

William places a kiss on my forehead and lays me back on the bed gently and rolls over to his side. I look over to him and smile and he pulls me closer to his body.

"Mine" He growls playfully.

"Yours" I giggle.

I feel my birthmark throbbing but I ignore it and snuggle close to William. It doesn't take long until William is asleep.

"To the moon and back" I say to myself, not expecting an answer from William.

"To the moon and back baby" William says and goes back to snoring almost immediately.

I'm so happy with where we are now and nothing can go wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter 8

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I wanted it to be more of William and Violet in this chapter. Lala and everyone comes back in the next.

Vote & Comment.

Have fun.