Forgiveness V.2

My POV
I was walking through the town hoping to find my team. They're always playing pranks on me! Well... Maybe just naruto, but oh well! They're always disappearing... Maybe it's because I'm a terrible team leader... Oh well!
I walked through town, lots of kids running around, it's strange to think that one of these little brats could be the future hokage... Strange.
As I walked slowly towards the edge of the village, I noticed a big tree, holding my team 7. Sasuke, naruto, and Sakura all huddled up on one branch. The branch looked pretty thick so there was no chance of falling off. I sighed, I was tired too.

I climbed up onto the branch above them. "Shh" I heard. I like to my right to see iruka slouched up against the trunk of the tree, watching them closely. "How long you been up ere?" I asked. He shrugged and looked down. "You can go if you want, I've been watching them so far so you don't have to worry." He said. I sighed and shook my head.

"Why? Why don't you ever let anyone in?! I tried to help you, i tried to be in your life and look where that got me! So you just hate me or something?!" He yelled, waking the team up. I sighed, looking down to a very naggy looking sasuke, Sakura and naruto.
"Ya know what, look after them yourself, that's the last time I try to be in your life. Don't bother apologising because it was never you. It was always me." Iruka said sternly before disappearing. I sighed. He's so exaggerate.
"Kakashi-sensei? Are you and iruka together?" Asked Sakura. I shook my head.
"Not anymore..." I could feel my eyes sting, but I wasn't going to cry.... Not now.
"Hn, who would've thought... Kakashi messing up again..." Sasuke continued. That hurt.
I couldn't keep it in, so I let the tears stream down my face. Soft sobs escaped my mouth and Into my hands.
"I-I was g-gonna propose... Why am I so stupid?!" I yelled at myself.
The three looked up in shock, and within a second, even sasuke was next to me trying to calm me down.
"We're sorry! C'mon Naruto/Sakura let's get him back!" Naruto and Sakura said at the same time. They disappeared leaving me with 'hn' boy.
"So, you're gay?" He asked, I nodded. "But the books-" "they were a distraction... To make you think I was straight... I'm not..." I said between sobs. He was rubbing circles on my back. "They'll get him back... I'm sure of it."
With that, a loud 'poof' sound was sounded.
Iruka had tears streaming down his face too...
"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have yelled like that! If I'd known you were going to propose I would've-" "would've what?! You would've been okay? Huh! Well I'm sorry but that's not how it works!" I yelled, I knew it was a mistake.

He fell to his knees and weeped. Naruto was rubbing his adopted father's back, trying to calm him down.

"P-please... Forgive me... I want nothing more in the world to be by your side! Just... Give me a sign that you still want me there too...." He sobbed. I felt the tears stream down my face again.

I crouched down to where he was on the floor. "Umino iruka, will you marry me?" I whispered into his ear. He gasped and chuckled a little, tears still running. He wrapped his arms around my neck and sobbed into my shoulder. "I love you!" He yelled. "I love you too..." I whispered.
There was cheers from team 7.
Naruto was going wild, happily of corse. He started jumping, he spun sasuke around then kissed him...?

Sasuke chuckled. Were they a thing, secretly?

"Narutooooo!!!!!" Sakura yelled, chasing them both away, but me and iruka just sat there, staring into each others strained eyes.

I leaned down and kissed him softly.