Forgiveness

My POV
I was walking through the town hoping to find my team. They're always playing pranks on me! Well... Maybe just naruto, but oh well! They're always disappearing... Maybe it's because I'm a terrible team leader... Oh well!
I walked through town, lots of kids running around, it's strange to think that one of these little brats could be the future hokage... Strange.
As I walked slowly towards the edge of the village, I noticed a big tree, holding my team 7. Sasuke, naruto, and Sakura all huddled up on one branch. The branch looked pretty thick so there was no chance of falling off. They all seemed to be sleeping, so I crept up onto the higher branch to follow their paths. I was tired after all that searching.

"Shh.." I heard. I climbed onto the branch to notice Iruka-Sensei sat watching them carefully. "How long have you been up ere?" I asked, whispering. I shrugged his shoulders and leaned his head on the trunk of the tree. The tree was old... Maybe a couple of hundred years... Who knows?
I sighed, I was hoping to get some sleep, but now that iruka is here, looks like my plans have changed.
Oh well..

"You can go for the day if you want.. I can tell Tsandere that you weren't feeling to good or something?" He suggested. I sighed and shook my head, no way was he going to face that old hag.

"I should've known... Of corse you wouldn't let me do anything for you.." He sighed. He burrowed his head into his knees. I felt bad.

"You never let me in! You're so self-loving that you don't want anyone in your life! I tired... And look where that got me!" He yelled, tears streaming down his face.
I scooted over to him in an embrace.
He struggled, sobbing and trying to get away, but my hold was strong.
I lifted his chin and kissed him softly on the lips...

"Forgive me..." I whispered.