Chapter 9

With Rido

Rido frowned as he watched Atem, Bakura and Marik who were being taught how to speak and read english and Japanese. Rido was able to get their names by looking into thier memories. Bakura and Marik seem to be fine with reading the languages but Atem didn't. Atem could only speak the languages and not read them.

"Ma hi almas'alat Fireawn? La yumkin qara'a?(1)"Marik asked while Bakura snickered.

"Akhrs! Hal yuhimm haqqanaan 'iidha 'astatie 'an 'aqra 'aw la?"Atem snarled and glared at them."'Iilaa janib dhalak, llam nakun linuftarad 'ann aistayqaz. Yurid minna 'an nnafeal 'awamirah w ln 'afeal dhillaka, wa'ana dhahib lileuthur ealaa Heba.(2)"

"Aerif."Bakura said and sighed."'Urid 'an 'ajid 'Adwa' ladayna 'ayda, 'Atem walikannana la nastatie 'an nafeal dhlk hatta......"Bakura's eyes narrowed when he saw something."Sahir Sharir?"Atem and Marik looked to where Bakura was looking and found said being staring at them.

"Mahad!"Atem said and smiled widely at his old friend who bowed to them."Ma aldhy tafealuh hna?(4)"Rido frowned and looked at the wall, where Atem, Bakura and Marik were looking but didn't see anything.

"W kan al'amir hibatan kl makhluq alzzll tabhath ean kl thlatht min 'ant mundh 'an wajadat 'ann kint qad aistayqazat min alnnawm alkhassat bik.(5)"Dark Magician said and all three of them smiled.

"'Akhbar hibat 'annana bikhayr thumm yaeud. Nahn bihajat lakum li'iikhrajina min huna eindama yatruk hdha alrrajul.(6)"Dark Magician nodded before he disappeared and the three ancient ones went back to listening to their tutor. 

___

With Yugi

"My Prince."Dark Magician said and Yugi's eyes snapped open from his spot on the throne and he stared at the bowing creatures."We've found Pharaoh Atem, Thief King Bakura and Tomb Keeper Marik."Ryou's and Malik's eyes widened from their spots on two other thrones.

"Then where are they?"Malik asked, looking around.

"They are with a man named Rido. He looks like the Kuran boy but his eye colour is different."Change of Heart said, looking up at them."One eye is blue while the other is Kuran family eye colour features. They can not leave the house while Rido is with them. Dark Magician is going to return to them and bring them here when Rido is gone."Yugi nodded in understanding before he sighed.

"It is time, isn't it?"Yugi asked, staring at Slifer who nodded it's head.

/Yes, the time has come for you all to turn./Slifer said in their heads and Ryou sighed.

"Change of Heart, go and tell Kuran-sama that we will not be here for five days."Change of Heart nodded in understanding and her form disappeared in the black mist before reappearing.

"It is done, my Lords."

"Good."Yugi said and stood up."Mahad, go back to Atem."Yugi said. 

Dark Magician nodded and disappeared just like Change of Heart. Yugi, Ryou and Malik then followed Slifer, Obelisk and Ra to another room where Ryou and Malik sat on the king size bed and stared at Yugi.

"Just so you know, giving my memories to you will hurt."Yugi said and Malik rolled his eyes.

"Oh so the transformation isn't?"Malik asked dryly and Yugi chuckled.

"It will if you fight it."Malik groaned at that while Ryou started laughing."Oh shut up, Ryou."

Ryou just grinned then looked at Yugi who started chanting before he started glowing red while Malik glowed gold and Ryou glowed blue. It wasn't long before Ryou and Malik started screaming when they felt and saw the memories of what Yugi had learned pass through their eyes. 

When it was over, Ryou was curled up on his side, while Malik holding his stomach. Yugi stared at them before Obelisk picked him up and set him, side ways, on the pillows of the bed before making Malik lie down and uncurled Ryou and made them face Yugi. 

Once they were facing one another, the gods starting doing their own chant and Yugi's, Malik's and Ryou's eyes started to feel heavy and it wasn't long until they were completely asleep.

___

Translate

1. What's the matter Pharaoh? Can't read?

2. Shut up! Does it really matter if I can read or not? Besides, we weren't suppose to be woken up. He wants us to do his bidding and I won't do it, I'm going to find Yugi.

3. I want to find our Lights as well, Atem but we can't do that until......Dark Magician.

4. What are you doing here?

5. Prince Yugi has had every Shadow Creature looking for all three of you since he found out that you have awoken from your slumber.

6. Tell Yugi that we're alright then come back. We need you to get us out of here when that man leaves.