Chapter Nine

Hey guys!

I abandoned this story for almost six months and I am really sorry. *Hides in the corner*

College is taking a lot. I hope you forgive me!

Enjoy! :)

Chapter Nine

I sat down on the couch and sighed. What the hell is wrong with Trevor? First, he was about to kiss me and backed out, leaving me really disappointed there. Well, it's not like I wanted to kiss him but that was really awkward. Then, we left the party and now he left again. Where the hell did he go? And why did he start ignoring me again? Things were going good at that party. What happened?

Rolling my eyes, I got up from the couch and went inside the room. I grabbed a pair of PJs and a tshirt and changed into it. Coming back into the hall, I sat on the couch and looked at the TV. I still remember the time when Epitoria had started using TVs. So what if there was magic? We, fairies always had interest in mixing technology and magic. That is where I learnt to perform tricks on gadgets. I let out a laugh, as I thought about Trevor being so worried about his front door.

My eyes suddenly grew wide as I thought about the dealers that brought these stuff in Epitoria. Some of the fairies had to live here to take care of that business. Oh My God!

I have to find them. They can tell me how to go back. I'm sure there is some way they can help me.

Leaving it to later, I relaxed my head back and looked at the wall clock. It was almost midnight and half an hour had been passed since Trevor left. I went to the landline and dialled his number. The ring was going but he didn't pick up.

I remembered Patrick's number and dialled it. He answered after a few rings. "Leah?"

"Yeah. It's me,"

"You are at home? When did you leave?"

"Me and Trevor left an hour ago. I'm sorry I left without telling you or Kyle, but I called you for Trevor. He left this place half an hour ago and isn't back yet. He isn't picking up his phone,"

"Alright. I'll just call him onc- Oh look. He's here,"

"What? Who?" I asked in confusion.

"Trevor. Looks like he just arrived. Oh! He looks mad. What did you do Leah?"

"What? Me? I didn't do anything,"

"Well, he is walking towards his date and," He paused as if waiting for Trevor to proceed.

"And?"

"And he is saying something to her. And now, they are walking towards the exit. Pamela looks excited and.....they have left. Man he is about to get laid," He let out a laugh over the phone while I did not find anything funny about the situation.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Lucky guy," I could sense the laugh in his voice.

"How is that lucky?" I rolled my eyes. "Anyway. Thanks Patrick,"

"No problem," He said and I hung up. I put the phone down, frowning. So he went to spend the night with that idiot and brought me home? Why couldn't he just let me be at the party?

Blood rushed to my ears at the thought of them being together. And it was just about an hour ago, when he almost kissed me. Maybe he stopped because he realised I was not Pamela.

Well maybe Patrick was wrong. Trevor is smart enough to not fool around with that stupid girl. Maybe he just felt bad for leaving his date there and went back to drop her home. I sighed. Why am I even thinking about them? I don't care.