Chapter 4

"Come on italy let's get you home." Germany then picked Italy up bridal style and started to walk back tot their house.

"G-germany I can walk just fine." Italy tried to get down.

"No italy I'm carrying u now calm down we will be home soon,ok?"

"Ok...." Italy settled down. "thank u.." He looked away from Germany as the blush on his face grew.

-----------------------time leap------------
"We're home now Italy." Germany opened the door and set Italy on the sofa. "I'm going to go get the first add kit stay here."

"Ok...." Italy watch Germany walk off to the bath room. 'God why did he have to carry me like that.' Germany came back with a towel and some water in a bowl.

"Italy is there any cuts that hurt sill?" Germany set the bowl of water down and put the top of the towel in it.

"No...thank you Germany." a small smile came on Italy's face and Germany put the towel to his forehead.

"Don't apologize Italy now stay still." Germany got the blood off Italy's face and had undone his shirt to get to his arms better. " you got cut pretty bad, are you sure your not in pain?" Germany had a worried expression on his face.

"Yes, none of the cuts hurt." Italy did his signature care free smile. Germany put a bandage on his face and was put some on his arms.

Germany had a small smile on his face then he gave him a light hug. "don't scare me like that again...I thought something terrible happened to you."

"I'm so sorry Germany, I didn't know that I worried you so much." Italy hugged him back. "hey germany?"

"Ja?"

"Can I have some pasta?"

"Sure." Germany got up and smiled while ruffling Italy's hair. He left for the kitchen. Italy sat up and buttoned his short back up. Germany came back with a warm pasta and a fork and water. "here." Germany gave Italy the pasta.

"Thank you!" Italy gave Germany a huge smile and started eating imediantly.

"Don't go so fast, you'll choke." Germany sat next to Italy on the sofa. Italy swallowed.

"Ok." Italy started to go a bit slower not wanting to worry Germany. Italy ate some more and looked down at his plate "Hey Germany, did you look for me all that time?"

"Ja...." Italy looked up from his plate and at Germany. he could feel the tears welling up in the back of his eyes. He leaped to Germany and have him a bear hug and burying his face in his chest.

" Germany I'm soooooooooo sorry for making you worry over me so much. I'm so sorry Germany, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...."

"Italy," Germany picked Italy's face up by his chin. he kissed his forehead and wiped away the tears away from his face. "Italy...." a small smile was on his face. he hugged the little Italian in his arms and patted his head. "Italy it's ok I'm just glad your safe." he kissed the top of his head and pulled away to look at his face. "are you ok now?"

"Yes," Italy let go of Germany and sat down on the sofa and held Germany's hand tightly. "Germany, I'm kinda tired."

" Ok. can you walk or do you need help?"

"I can walk." Italy got up and still held Germanys hand. " can you come up with me.....?" Germany gave a small smile.

"Sure italy." Germany got up and walked up the stairs behind Italy opened the door and sat at the edge of the bed. Germany sat down next to him. "what's wrong italy?" Germany have Italy a worried expression. Italy looked up at him with a very weak smile then hugged him.

"Thank you......for being there for me."

"Of course Italy, I will always be there for you." Germany hugged Italy back.

----------------------------------------------------------
Yep I'm leaving u there... don't kill me through your phone or computer ^~^!!!!! But um come any suggestions like if u want the steamy stuff next chapter or if you want their love to grow or stuff..... so ya I need your comments vote and ya thank u for reading so far love u all!!!i u the bomb!!!! (^~^)