chapter 15

Germany woke up and held Italy close and kissed his head. 'I wont leave you again...I promise...' Italy soon woke up and gave Germany a weak smile.

"good morning Italy....are you better today?" Italy gave a small nod and nuzzled close to Germany. Germany smiled and kissed italys head again and picked him up walking downstairs. Germany put Italy in a chair and kissed his head and made him pasta.

"Thank you Germany...." Italy gave a small smile and took a bite. Germany made eggs and wurst for himself.

'No one will ever touch you again Italy.....i promise.' Germany gritted his teeth and sat down in front of Italy.

"...Do you think you would want to do anything today? We dont have to if your not feeling up t-" Italy cut germany off.

"Im fine....i can handle it i promise." Italy smiled.

"Ok...want to go grocery shopping...we need to get a few things." Germany had a small smile. Italy nodded.

-----------time skip!!-------------

Italy and Germany were walking home from the grocery store. Italy gripped germanys arm worried.

"Its ok Italy. Im here theres no need to be worried." Germany smiled at Itlay. Italy gave a small nod.

"I-I know....im still scared..." Italy shook. Germany held Italt close and walked inside and closed the door putting the groceries on the table. Germany hugged Italy close. Italy hugged back and nuzzled his face in germanys neck.

"Ita ok Italy im right here. No one can get you." Germany had a small smile. italy kissed Germanys cheek. Italy soon pulled away but held Germanys hand.

"I love you Germany, with all my heart." Italy smiled. Germany kisses italys head.

"I know you do..."