The Winner

Hey guys the last chapter I had a contest and 3 of you commented but I didn't want to wait bc I was really excited to update...so the winner is....

so the winner is

And this is her

So on with the story--------------------"Hey guys do y'all want to visit my parents and little sister" "sure" "I already did but yeah" cam said "ok Everleigh do you want to vist grandpa and papa and Hanna" "yeah

--------------------
"Hey guys do y'all want to visit my parents and little sister" "sure" "I already did but yeah" cam said "ok Everleigh do you want to vist grandpa and papa and Hanna" "yeah...yah...YEAH" she said loudly we all laughed and got into the car
--------
Skip car ride
--------
Every one except ever and I were speechless of how big my family's house...ever and I go here all the time.I opened the door and Hanna was sitting on the couch with headphones on and on her phone "hey hanna" no answer "HANNA" "......." Still no answer so I went over there and took of her headphones "hey stop ally" she said while snatching them out of my hand then she relieved "ALLY" she said with delight she went and hugged me then Everleigh then she stopped when she saw cam .I could tell Jacob was staring at Hanna like crazy...how cute Jacob has a crush..."Hanna this is Ca- "i know Cameron Dallas the famous Viner no duh" she said like it wasn't a big deal usually teens like her are crazy with cam.then she turned around then that's when she started fangirling "WHAT THE FREAK JACOB SATORIUS IS IN MY FREAKEN HOUSE" she screamed then ran and hugged him Jacob giggled a little and I could tell he was blushing" then my parents came down "what is all the- ALLY" my mom cut her self off and her and my dad cam running towards ever and I "ohh my how I missed you guys" my dad said"missed you guys too" I said " I miss you too" ever said and my mom picked her up and held her in her arms then she noticed who was behind me Cameron "Cameron...camreo dallas?" My "mom said with a 'what' look and my dad with a 'wth look' "hi Mr. And Ms.soutas" cam said with a smile "OHH CAMERON" how we missed you my parents went running to cam and giving him a big hug then they looked at Jacob "hi..what's your name" my mom said while putting her hand out for Jacob to shake "Jacob...you have a beautiful house "mr-" he was cut off by my dad "no don't say mr and ms my name is Calvin and this is my wife rose" and we all talked a bit then Hanna said "Jacob wanna come up with me to my room" I looked at Hanna then at Jacob "sure" follow me she said while pulling his hand and she held it intill they were up at the stair case and went inside her room...oh boy I think they like eachother...young love is so cute...
-----------
Hey thanks for reading umm I updated I think like 2 times so that's good lol 😂 stay savage😝😜😚