Tests

I woke not feeling well at all my stomach hurt so bad then I felt something coming up my throat "blaaaaa" I threw up all over the floor.Cam woke up and looked at me then looked at the floor then hugged me and got up and went to clean it "no cam it's my mess...I'll clean it" "no you are sick babe...lay down and I'll clean it" after he cleansed it he went and grabbed the trash can just in time "blaaaaa" I did not feel good at all...then it hit me I felt like this when I was pregnant with Everleigh "babe you ok you look like your thinking hard" cam said looking worried "umm yeah I'm fine I'm gonna go drive around for a bit I said" while getting up out of bed "babe your sick" "cam I'm fine I said while putting on sweats "ok" he said "watch the kids" "ok...bye love you" "bye love you too" I said
---------
In the car
---------
I was driving to Walgreens to get a pregnancy test and some chips and ice cream and dr.peper omg I'm a slob. I finally arrived at Walgreens I grabbed my purse and phone and went inside. I did not look very good right now i wasn't wearing makeup I had bags under my eyes,I didn't brush my hair I just have it in a messy bun from last night.i have my classes on and I'm just wearing sweats with flip flops like seriously I'm so stressed out from being sick and to think I might be pregnant again. I honestly want to wait until me and cam are married bu- I got intruded by my thoughts bye some one saying "hi ally" I looked up....rose....Yep my ex bff who talked bad about cam and cussed me out and called me a whore "what do you want" I said reall harsh "ally I wanted to apologize...I acted like a b*tch" I could tell she really ment it by the way her eyes we glistening. " yes...yes you did" "so do you wanna talk about it over starbucks" she said with a lot of hope "no...I'm not feeling my best today, Maby next week" "ok..text me I got to go Ava is sick so I came to get her medicine" "bye" I said "bye" she said while giving me a hug. I went to the pad and Tampon section and there I got 3 pregnancy test just to make sure.then I went to the snack section and got bbq chips,then went to the frozen section and got chocolate ice cream and mint ice cream.cam is taking Everleigh to dance class so it will just be me and Jacob at the house so I bought him the chocolate ice cream.after I was done I went to the cash register."hey...ally" I turned around and saw Matthew "hey Mathew" I said giving him a hug then he noticed what was in my hand he looked at it then at me he had a 'wtf ' look on his face "is that for you" he pointed to the pregnancy tests "y-yes" I said a little bit nervous " wow...congrats if you are pregnant" "thanks" then I turned around and the cash register lady looked at me like I was dumb "pregnant...what are you like 16 and you made a bad choice with you boyfriend" she said disgusted...what a rude lady "umm actually I'm 21" I said if only she new I had a 2 year old daughter she would be even more disgusted "that would be 18 99 I scand my debit card and she gave me my bags and I left...I left feeling mad.
------------
At the house
------------
Jacob was just taking a snapchat selfie of himself on the couch "hey ally" he said with a smile "cam told me you were sick..don't worry I'll take good care of you" "Thx Jacob" then I started to walk up to the bathroom I went to the toliet and pee'd on the tests then I put them on the counter and washed my hands then started to cry.I was crying because what if I was pregnant again...what would my parents say...what would Everleigh say...what would Cameron say then I started balling my eyes out then I heard a knock on the door "who is it" my voice cracked when I said that "it's Jacob"I unlocked the door and let him come in he saw the test and he new what was happening he came and hugged me.then my timer went off and I looked at the test...and it said...
------------------------------------------------------------🎀

Hey guys hoped you liked that chapter.Do you think she is pregnant or nah (lol) I now have 3 books on my hands so 👍👍👍...this is my best book tho so I'm putting more effort in this one so don't worry guys lol
Stay savage👌👌👌
P.s I was also thinking of putting a new character to be matts gf
I need her
Name
Height
Color of hair and and the width of her hair like, long,short, medium length
Eye color
And what she likes to do for fun
She needs to be matts age tho and Matt is 19 and if you want you can put a picture I will pick the winner 😊 if you do not win then maby I will feature you like once so don't worry 😊😀😀😀
Now stay savage 😝😛😜