Justin! And 2 special guest!

We saw..."JUSTIN BEIBER" Everleigh screamed running towards him "hahah hi Everleigh" "you know my name" ever asked "Yep and that's your mommy ally right there" "you know my name ?" I asked getting myself into the conversation "why yes your a fashion blogger/model how am I not supposed to know your pretty face" that made me blush that freaken Justin BEIBER knows my name and he called me pretty and he knows who my daughter and I are wait snap out of it ally your dating Cameron and your daughter is Cameron's daughter oh dammit "thanks...come on ever" "no mommy I want to stay and talk to Justin BEIBER" "why don't I get your mommys number and we can all go out tonight" Justin said with a smirk "well you see I have a boyfriend who is Everleigh's father so you know" "bring him too" "really?" "Yep" ok well I'll see your later" "bye" "bye"
----------
I got a shower and changed ever and i clothes

come on ever" "no mommy I want to stay and talk to Justin BEIBER" "why don't I get your mommys number and we can all go out tonight" Justin said with a smirk "well you see I have a boyfriend who is Everleigh's father so you know" "bring him too" "...

Then I got a phone call from my bestie Rose and her daughter Ava
A-hello
R-heyyyy girl
A-how have you been?
R-good and you I heard you found Cameron how is that going
A-it's going good he is so good to Everleigh...ever and I miss you and Ava come visit us.
R-open the door
A-Huh?
R-ally open the freaken door
A-ok...ok
R-oh yeah hang up I'll talk to you after you open the door ok and open the door with Everleigh ok.
A-rose your starting to freak me out
R-just call Everleigh and open the door with her...trust me
A-ok bye
R-bye
Hangs up
------------
"Everleigh come here" "ok" coming mommy"Everleigh walks in with Jacob and hunter by her side ok let's open the door then (opens the door)
"Omg omg I missed you soooooo much" I said while crying I missed her and Ava so much "I've missed you too" then Ava came from behind rose "AVA!" Everleigh yelled and ran to her crying "EVER!" Ava yelled crying "who are they" Ava said referring to Jacob and hunter "there my boyfriends" ever said which made rose and I giggle "hey" Jacob said giving Ava a hug "hi" Ava said a little bit shy "let me change so we can wear matching clothes" I said "come on ever lets change so we can wear matching clothes"all for of us were this

trust meA-ok bye R-byeHangs up ------------"Everleigh come here" "ok" coming mommy"Everleigh walks in with Jacob and hunter by her side ok let's open the door then (opens the door)"Omg omg I missed you soooooo much" I said while crying I missed he...

"We Loook hot" Everleigh said "ever what did you just say" "we look hot" "who taught you that word" Jacob and hunter were giggling "Jacob taught me he said that you look hot in your bathing suit and daddy agreed" ever explained I looked at Jacob and Jacob was looking at Everleigh with a 'don't tell her your embarrassing' look hunter just laughed "ok guys I'm just gonna go show rose Cameron bye everyone" "bye" "ever Ava stay with Jacob and hunter" "bye"