Chapter 3

***************************

I woke up in a cold sweat, trying desperately to breathe.
I was in a hot room that's all I knew I couldn't see. I was strapped onto a table. The table had me chained down and my head was in something.

"Babe you have to get her she punched me in my face," I heard the red head whine I didn't feel bad at all that's what she get.

"And what did I say?" I heard some man say in a stern voice.

Silence indulged my senses I couldn't hear anymore of the conversation meaning they were probably passing by.

As soon as they left I heard heavy footsteps nearing me.

And yelling.

"I told y'all stupid asses not to fucking chloroform her now it's up to you fucktards to wake her up!" A bellowing voice said.

Soon multiple footsteps came into the room. My breathing was laboured giving away the illusion that I was asleep.

"Oh I see you're awake pequenõ luchador how it's goin!" The burly man smiled with his brown teeth as he opened the box my head was in.

"Oh she's precious where'd you get her?" He said as he released me from the chains and sat me up. He had beady greenish blue eyes and held a cold stare despite him giving a compliment.

 He had beady greenish blue eyes and held a cold stare despite him giving a compliment

"Food court but be careful she may look nice but she isn't." The man with the brown teeth cackled.

"Oh?" The man slowly said as he turned his head while cocking his right eyebrow.

"She's not submissive?"

"Nope but she's a church girl, go figure." The red head said as she slowly strutted into the room, typing away on my phone. I mentally scolded myself for having my thumbprint on it.

"You went through my stuff." I said breaking through my obedient façade, I hated when people invaded my privacy.

The man swiftly turned to me and glared.

"Don't fucking interrupt my girlfriend with your annoying ass voice." He spat.

I opened my mouth ready to say my comeback until he clenched his fist.

"As I was saying she's a church girl and yes I went through your things."

"I thought church girls were meek and shit." She said as she eyed me up and down.

I narrowed my eyes at her stupid mind.

"Quick what's my name." The man said as he ran over to me.

"Um I don't know," I said as I slumped my shoulders.

"No!" The man said as he punched my thigh, making me tense up.

"It's I don't know Sir." He said in a high pitched voice trying to mimic mine.

"I don't know Sir." I obediently said.

"Do you know where you are." He smiled.

"No Sir." I answered already knowing it was another test.

"Oh you learn fast." He shivered in delight.

"You sure you run this whole.. business?" I asked warily. He seemed way to enthusiastic to be dangerous.

He lazily smiled as he stopped down next to my ear and said,"yeah it's just that obedient girls is a huge turn on for me."

I pursed my lips not knowing what to say.

"Lil bitch don't think I forgot about that punishment." The red head glared.

I've had it with her.

"What do you expect me to do!?" I yelled out of frustration.

"Come here all willingly ready to get possibly killed no I wouldn't do that!"

"And it all turns out that all of you are acting strange so no I owe nothing to you so just shutup about it!"

"Sebastian!"she fumed looking at the man in charge.

"Dont worry I'm giving her to Harry tomorrow." He laughed.

A slow creepy smile etched upon her skinny face.

" I gotta call Harry to pick her up tonight I'm too busy to deal with her right now," Sebastian sighed as he got out his phone.

"Wait no who's Harry," I said as my eyes widened I didn't know why I thought that they'd let me go.

"Well pequenõ luchador, he's the worst thing that would ever happen to ya,"The big man said as he stared at the ground, shuffling his feet.

"Don't let him take me," I beg even though I didn't know his name I felt he was a good person.

"I'm so sorry," He said as he shook his head slowly walking out.

"Hey, Harry is on his way clean her up," Sebastian said