chapter 24

"Wake up Alexandrea, youre boring me to death," Harry murmured as I pushed myself away from him in irritation.

Suddenly realization flooded in as I let out a loud gasp and pushed him off the bed, in realization.

"What the fuck man," Harry asked as I slowly stood up.

"You knocked me out last night and you, you put me in the tub you choked me..... why am I here," I stuttered about as I rolled out of the bed.

"What are you going on about you slept all day yesterday," he complained as he got back into bed. 

"Bullshit I remember everything you did why lie about it," I asked as he started to smile fondly at me.

" Do you dream about me Alex because if so the feelings mutual," he said while staring me up and down.

"No that's disgusting why on eath would I dream of you," I asked as I took a deep sigh while glaring at him.

"I dunno, maybe you like me secretly and you don't wanna tell me because you think that im repulsive but that's what you like  about me," he smiled as I squinted my eyes at him and made my way downstairs.

"where are you going?" He said as he began to follow me like a lost puppy.

"Im gong to ask Jackson what happened last night, maybe he'll tell the truth," I yelled as I made my way to the secluded hall that he stayed on.

I quickly heard running feet on the floor before  Harry stopped in front of me with with wide eyes.

"what do you want," I asked him as he started to pull on my arm.

"Who is Jackson," he asked warily while I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"Dude stop its getting old Jackson, your brother he lives here until he gets back on his feet again his room is right here," I said motioning to the room door before abruptly opening it and seeing nothing but empty boxes.

"Wait, where did he go did he leave," I asked as he started to shake his head side to side.

''Listen to me right now, you need to stop it before I lock you in the basement and this time I wont get you out," he griped as he lead me out of the hallway and into the main area.

"I don't know what youre talking about im-''

"Jackson is my dead brother okay he died when he was ten I don't know how you know but you do but I need you to stop okay just stop," he hastily whispered with wide eyes as he cut my sentence off.

"Okay," I sighed out as he let me go. I had so many questions but I didn't dare to voice them aloud.

"I'm gonna call my uncle, you stay here," he told me as I ignored him.

I quickly remembered what his uncle told me about the third floor as I walked up the large staircase.

I faintly heard whispers circulating around me, getting louder until i heard my name being called. Before I knew it, I was being pulled by an unknown force.

I fell into a room, making a loud thud as I landed on wooden floor. Through my blurry vision, I saw a woman.

"It was nice of you to join me darling please sit, we have loads to discuss," the  woman who Harry favored greatly said as she gave me a large smile.