chapter 6

Frozen. After those seven words frozen I remained. It's like after those words- my words left me, leaving my tongue paralyzed.

"Hellooooo" Harry said as he whistled in my face to snap me out of the daze that captivated me.

"Did you not hear my question?" He asked angrily furrowing his brows.

"I'm sorry I just zoned out for a sec." I replied faster than I thought remotely possible.

"Well look here little one next time you 'zone out' you'll find your ears ringing and imprints of my rings on your face." He said as he held my face,painfully squeezing it.

"Daddy daddy mama called you." A certain blonde haired little girl cheered.

She had her father's green eyes although I don't know where she got her blonde hair from.

"Not now Baby  please I'm taking care of something." He said in frustration as he yanked her up by her arm, causing her to whimper.

As soon as the child left, leaving us alone in the room silence swallowed us whole.

I've never been a person of too many words. As a child I was mute but I eventually got over it.

"Like I said before how do you feel about sex trafficking ." He asked with his piercing eyes.

"I think it's wrong." I answered almost immediately. I really didn't want to feel the wrath of what the man held.

"Why." He asked,that simple word can spark a whole essay from my mouth but the only word I said was "Because."

"Because what." He clenched his jaw in frustration.

"Because it's wrong, selling young girls for the pleasure of old men that can barely get it up." I knew about sex I mean at the age of 17 who doesn't?

" That's why women were put on this earth, to pleasure the man." He said. He voice held too much compassion in his voice to be talking about something so inhumane.

" Obviously you don't think so considering you have a child of your own." That confused me why would he have a child if women were put on this earth to pleasure the man?

"Hmm you're very observant my darling you see my dear Angelica was a mistake." He hummed I'm satisfaction.

"Regardless of what you think women have no real opinion." He smiled sinisterly making my bones chill.

" I think we both know your fate." He said as his eyes gleamed in adoration.

"You'll make the perfect slave." He smiled widely.

"You have this brown skin and the perfect baby face." He laughed.

He quickly walked forward,stoping right in front of me lowering down to my level as he got closer, and closer and the next words he spoke were so beautiful yet so bone chilling.

"You're perfect." He said before his lips attacked mine.

********"""*
This is getting good now