Chapter 23

I'm here in this shitty bathtub again but this time, im stronger. I no longer whished for the angel of death to come visit because I knew that he works in his own time.

I've tried doing the job myself but it wouldn't be the same, I wanna feel the dark Angel's power in my final hour of life.

I can only imagine what's going to happen next in this house. My throat is sore and swollen and so is my once bruise free face.

I wish I could​ tell what happened but I can't. I can't tell what happened because I don't know what happened to me.

"Yes touchdown," Jackson whispered to himself as he readjusted his baseball cap and glanced over at me.

Him and Harry had made a bet over who was going to win.

"I swear I could kiss you right now, you're such a good luck charm," he gushed smiling widely.

"Kiss me and I'll end your life," I dully responded while looking at the TV in pure boredom.

   When I first came down the stairs, Jackson and Harry were still watching football and talking about things that didn't matter to me when I made my way to them.

I immediately lied up against Jackson as he smiled at me and began to ruffle my kinky curly hair.

Jackson and I were beginning to be close friends. Our favorite thing to do together was to make fun of Harry before he went on dates with his sophisticated Kalista.

It was always fun to make him nervously fidget in discomfort before going out with her so we made it last.

"What have I told you about that Alex no lying your oily hair on my new leather couch," he grumbled as I reluctantly sat upright.

"Do you guys have a library here," I queitly asked Jackson as he nodded his head in response .

"Where I wanna see it."

"I thought you didn't like me," he teased as I rolled my eyes and turned to Harry.

"Can you take me to the library," I asked him as he shook his head at me.

"You are not welcomed to go on the third floor Alexandrea understand," he said as he tone got more harsh.

"There is nothing else to do here I might as well," I grumbled as he began to glare at me.

"You aren't allowed up there anymore nor anywhere else for that matter," he responded as my eyes widened.

"That's unfair Harry," Jackson cut in as Harry began to groan aloud and shuffle his hair.

"Nobody asked you your shitty opinion," he griped before grabbing me from the couch and tugging my arm heading twords his room.

"What are you doing," I asked as I snatched away from him in confusion.

"You're getting too close to Jackson and you're starting to talk back so I have something for you," he smirked as he pushed me into the room.

"You haven't given me any warnings this week," I yelled as he locked the door behind us.

"I shouldn't have to, you aren't fucking five years old I'm tired of it just shut up you give me migraines," he slowly whispered as he grabbed my face softly with both hands.

"What are you-"

"Just shut up Alex, why won't you shut up," he asked as he once soft hands became rough, too rough for comfort.

"That hurts​," I whispered as his grip only got tighter.

"Shut up," he whispered again before I pushed him away from me.

"Look you need to calm down Harry whatever I said I'm sorry," I softly spoke as he slowly turned around  to face me.

I was scared for my life, never had I seen him so angry at me before his whole demenor changed it was like he was a different person.

Before I knew what was happening he tackled me to the floor and now I'm here.

That's all I remember up until this point, I woke up here in this empty bathtub with he door locked.

Out of nowhere, the TV on the wall turned on, playing loud static making me cradle my ears.

Harry and Jackson then popped upon the screen. "You have approximately 20 minutes to escape the room and if you don't well, you'll see," Harry chuckled as Jackson rolled his eyes at him.

"This isn't Saw, let me the fuck out," I yelled as Harry's laugh ceased. My throat burned in agony afterwards.

"It's October Alexandrea, it's tradition."