Um...Oki?

Xander's Pov// When we left her house and walked into school I smirked. They were all looking at us and she craned her neck and saw Nick and Megan... I mentally slapped myself. Why wasn't I home to tell him it was a bad idea. Crap.  I could see her trying to hold in her tears, I grabbed her and hugged the living day lights out of her. I buried my face in the crook of her neck and let her cry. "Hey it's gonna be okay, I promise. He never liked you anyway and !egan, she's hot but not for me babe. Your for me, only me. Nick is stupid for doing that to you, but I'm glad he did because I wouldn't have you if he didn't."

She looked at me and smiled. She hugged me once more and opened her locker. "I'll see you later, I gotta get to class." She pecked my cheek and closed her locker. I saw he walk off, I went to my locker and got my first period stuff.

Nick walked up to me. "Aye. So you too are dating now? Me and Meg are hitting it off well. For three months man. She is one good lady. I think she's the one. "

"You cheated on Trinity? With her best friend! Dude that's messed up. Even I wouldn't do that, and I'm heartless. Your stupid for not taking her seriously. I love her, I have for awhile. Now leave if you have nothing nice to say about my 'girlfriend'" I smirked and he opened his mouth to say something but he walked away... I headed to class with a proud head on my shoulders.

A/N. Hey guys sorry this is a short update but I hope you like it! Love you all!