Prom Kisses and Prom Disses

Trinity's POV- Once we had finished breakfast, Xander had gone home to get ready for this evening and Madison had gone upstairs to shower. I had cleaned up the kitchen with the help of the house maide of course. I headed upstairs, I heard crying coming from behind the bathroom door. I walked in and saw Madison lying on the floor crying. "Mads what's wrong? What is going on?"

"I just wanted a date, but my stupid jerk of a boyfriend dumped me for my twin. I'm just so tired of him using me." When she said that I was frightened. He uses her? How did I never know this? Then I though of something, "Hunt can bring you! He hasn't gotten a date, I'll call him right now." She smiled and I went to go call Hunt. He said yeah and he will meet us at my house at six. When I had finished the call, I noticed Maddy was already out and she put on some booty shorts and a tank top. She was doing her hair. I checked them time. It was 3:45. Just enough time. I got into the shower and used my strawberry shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.

I got out of the shower and saw a dazzling teal dress sitting on the chair in the bathroom. It was all teal and strapless. I put on a strapless white bra and slipped on the dress. It fit perfectly! I walked out and saw Madison wearing the most beautiful grey dress ever. It was just fitting her, showing off a small bit of her curves. It was bedazzled up top and along the sides. I complimented her and she said I looked stunning. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 4:45. Oh fudge! I did my makeup and put my hair in French braide, and then put my braid into a bun. It looked perfect! I slipped on my white flats and heard the doorbell ring. Madison and I grabbed each other's hands and walked down the stairs. My parents took pictures of us, and we rounded the corner and saw Xander in the most stunning tux ever, and Hunt in a tux also. But he didn't look as good as Xander. He should be more dressy. I giggled we took the rest of the pictures. Out came my younger sister, I glared hard at her and walked away.

"We are totes taking Trinity's white lambo! It would match." We climbed into the car, Xander driving my baby, me in the passenger seat, and Hunt and Madison in the back. We drove in silence until I got to bored so I turned up the volume on the music. It was old rap so I turned it off and looked out the window. We had arrived at the school, the boys got out and came and opened out doors. We thanked them and walked into the school hand it hand. Everyone stopped talking and looked at us. They clapped and clapped. Out of the corner of my eye is saw Nick by the punch bowl gawking at me. "I'll be back baby, I'm going to get some punch." I gave Xander a kiss on the cheek and walked over to Nick. "Where's Megan? Thought you two were hitting it off?"

"She is over talking to the principal about King and Queen. But let me just say babe, you look amazing in that dress. I should have you to myself."

"Well I'm engaged to Xander, not you darling" I showed him the ring, got some punch and went to go find my fiancé. I found him sitting down messaging someone. I sat next to him, gave him his punch and said, "Everything alright? You look worried babe."

"I'm fine honey. They are going to announce King and queen soon. Would you take this dance first?" He held out his hand to me and I took it with pleasure.

We walked out onto the dance floor and danced to a song from beauty and the beast. After the song was over the principal voice rang out. "Good evening students. I would like to announce King and Queen for this very prom... The king shall be....*drumroll* Xander Jones!" Xander walked onto the stage and the crown was placed onto his head. He bowed. "The queen goes to.......Trinity Smith!" I blushed and walked onto the stage. The crown was placed on my head and Xander and I danced to a slow dance song. It was amazing. He kisses me and out of the corner of my eye is saw Megan slap Nick and heard her yell, "You made me loose my best friend, it's over! I hate you!" Ohhhh Nick just got burned. I silently laughed and we went back to dancing. After prom we went to Xander's Place. On the way there we had finally decided to do the dirty that night, I giggled when i asked him if we could. When we got there the house was nice. I saw an old car there, and he had told me his mother was staying there to help with the bills. We walked in and I heard a baby cry. Wait that sounds like two. He cursed and I walked in to the room to find his mother holding two babies that looked exactly like Xander, they were both crying..... Wait Xander has twins? He has kids?