The Decision

I was surprised. I wasn't expecting that.... Karen practically yelled, "I'm gonna be a grandma again!"

We left the doctors. What was I going to tell Xander? When we reached home, I grabbed both car seats and carried them into the house. Xander was at the kitchen table looking very worried. Oh yeah I forgot that I had texted him to meet me at home because I needed to tell him some news. I got Damon and Ari out of their seats and put them into their cribs.

"Hey baby I have to tell you something. It isn't easy to say..." I sat next to him and took a deep breath. "Your mother took me to the doctors to see what was wrong with me... They said I was...P-pregnant. I put my head in my hands and cried silently. I looked up to see him looking very upset. He almost never gets angry around me unless it has something to do with the gang.

"How could you? You know we can't support another life into this world! We just graduated for gods sake. I can't cope with you anymore."

"Baby I'm sorry, but you do know it takes two to make a baby... And I have helped you with your kids, they aren't even mine! I have helped with them, I even have my parents thinking that they are mine!" I raised my voice at the last part. He looked even more angry.

He got up and slapped me. He just slapped me. Tears started streaming down my face. I ran towards our room, packed my gym bag with my clothes, gave Damon and Ari kisses, and told Xander I was leaving. He looked saddened but tried covering it with anger. I walked out the front doors, got into my car and drove off. I was at an intersection when all the sudden and big SUV came out of no where and hit me. The car rolled, I was upside down, the last thing I saw before everything blacked out was Nick, my ex-boyfriend running towards me from seeing me be hit....