How? When?

I walked over to his mother and she look frightened. "Hi, I'm Trinity. I'm your sons fiancé. Would you like some help?" She nodded and handed me the female baby. I help her close and his mother and I talked for awhile while we calmed the children down. I had learned her name was Karen and Xander's kids names were Ari and Damon. They were absolutely adorable. When they were calmed down, we out them to bed and Karen left. "Hey Trin, you can leave if you want. I'll understand."

"I won't leave you baby. You have two kids. I love kids even if they aren't mine. You will always be mine. But Ari and Damon are wonderful. I'll help you, we can move in together." All of the sudden he grabbed me and kissed me forcefully, we took this to the bedroom. It got very heated. We did it for the first time! Yay.....

The next morning- Everything was good. We had talked about moving in together after graduation which was next week. I had asked my parents and they said of course. We had everything set. And we had discussed the children situation. I would be their mom if I wanted to! I, of course said yes. I had twins! Horray.

Time skip to a month later// I had been throwing up every morning for the past week. I think I caught the stomach bug, but Karen was taking me to the doctors today to see what was wrong. I showered and got dressed into some booty shorts and a teal crop top. After I was finished I bathed Damon and Ari, then dressed Damon into an elephant onesie with blue stripped pants and a hat. Then I dressed Ari into a multi-colored dress. I put them into their car seats and headed for the car that I just heard beep. I locked them in and Karen drove off to the doctors..... When we got there I took Damon and Karen got Ari. We walked into the doctors and checked in. After a few minutes my name was called.

We went in and told them what was wrong. Dr. Wong did a few things and said, "Well my dear Trinity, but you seem to be pregnant." Karen looked at me and smiled and I kept running that through my head.... What? How? When?