Molly Anne Jones

When I said that, Xander hurried the other way towards the hospital. I never thought I would have my baby on the day I got out of the hospital.  I grabbed my phone and messaged my mom, dad, Karen, Madison, Megan (Even though I don't like her, I though she should know) Hunt, and Nick. I told them all to meet us at the hospital. We had reached the hospital and I was in a wheelchair being whisked away to a room. One of the nurses offered to watch the kids so Xander could come with me. We got into the room and I got laid into the bed. They said I needed an emergency c-section. I got worried.

"Doctor, can I go also, meaning with her to comfort her?"

"If you are the spouse of the patient then of course, we need you to put on some scrubs to cleanse the room, and we need to change her into a hospital gown, so I'll take you to the room where you get the scrubs." The doctor left with Xander and I was being changed into a gown.  Once I was changed I was being wheeled into the surgery room with Xander at my side holding my hand the whole time. We got there, they gave me some meds, and they started.

About  a half of an hour later we heard a baby cry. Immediately we knew it was Molly. They picked her up and wrapped her in a blanket.  As they were stitching me back up, I got to hold my beautiful daughter. When I was all back together they gave me some pain medicine and took me back to a regular room. 

"Can I hold Molly?" Xander had asked me... I was about to let him but then I remembered my promise to Ari..

"Actually I made a promise to Ari. I said she would be the second one to hold Ari because I was gone so long. Go get her please."  I have him puppy dog eyes and he shrugged and went to get Ari. A few minutes later, everyone came it. It was very crowded, but I let Ari and Damon come sit on the bed with me. I gave Ari the sleeping baby. They looked a lot alike. We took a few pictures and Ari whispered to me, "Thanks for keeping the promise mommy.  Daddy told me you wouldn't even let him hold Molly."  I nodded and gave her a slight hug, I was still quite sore.

"Can I hold her now groaned Xander?" I took Molly from Ari and handed him to Xander.  I took their picture.  Once everyone got their turn to hold my newborn baby, we put her in her little crib given to us from a nurse to keep her in when she sleeps. We took her picture and gave her a kiss. We are now complete.

The End.

Don't worry there will be an epilogue..  Love from me! :-)