CHARACTER SKETCH

DO NOT COPY MY STORY ANYWHERE ELSE...I KNOW HOW TO FIND YOU...

                                                                                MANIK MALOHTRA

The picture above is the usual type of clothes he wears... He is the owner of the number one company in Mumbai, Malohtra Industry...He is 25 years old hardworking, handsome and fun loving guy...He is brought up in Mumbai yet he have foreign culture in him. He usually work for 11 month and goes to Paris for one month holiday...He takes everything so easily except for LOVE...You will know more about him in the story...

                                                                                 NANDINI MURTHY

The picture above show the usual type of clothes she wear...She is a 21 years old music college student...She is beautiful, modern, kind heart girl and can't see anyone in pain. She was brought up in Paris yet have Indian culture in her...Her mom pass away when she was young and she only has a father who is running detective agency in Paris. She is so fascinated even with the idea of LOVE and waiting for her prince charming to come...

OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED IN STORY WHICH INCLUDE CABIR, NANDINI'S DAD AND NANDINI'S BEST FRIEND LARA FOR NOW...