CHAPTER 5 - NEVER SAY GOODBYE

COFFEE SHOP

Manik and Nandini order the coffee...The waiter comes and put their coffee on the table and place two fortune cookies on the table...Nandini get excited to see the fortune cookies...

Nandini: Wow fortune cookie...

She takes one and start to break it to get the message out while Manik takes a sip of his coffee...

Manik: Don't tell me you believe in those fortune cookies messages...

Nandini: Yes I do believe it...I mean not literarily but its fun to know right what is store as message for us...

Nandini takes the message out and read it...

Nandini: We don't meet people by accident...There are meant to cross our path for a reason and that's call DESTINY...

Nandini smiles and say...

Nandini: wow such a true meaning wala quote right...

By saying this Nandini takes a sip of coffee...

Manik: You call this meaning wala quote...

Nandini: Yeah...in fact we both meet because destiny wants us to meet...

Manik: Seriously...I mean we both meet because you decided to come and help me that day so it was your decision not that MR. DESTINY's...

Nandini: I am sure you must not be believing in destiny also otherwise you won't be saying this...

Manik: Yes I don't believe it...

Nandini: Okay at least open your fortune cookie Manik and tell me what message you got...

Manik: Nandini i don't believe in all these messages...

Nandini: Please for me...

Nandini makes cute face and Manik can't resist her...

Manik: Okay for you...

Manik break the cookie and takes the message paper out...Then he read it...

Manik: Destiny is for loser...It's is just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen...

Manik laugh...

Nandini: Show me...

Nandini check the paper to see is that what actually printed or Manik is just making it up...

Manik: Wow now i am liking this fortune cookie a lot...Should we order more...

Nandini: Thanks but not thanks Manik...

Manik: But the message is right...if you want something in life na you should work harder to get it rather than wait for it to happen...

Nandini: Yeah that's true too...

Manik: Now Mr.Destiny will not help us to know each other so we should do something to know each other better...

Nandini: Do what?

Manik: Simple I will say a letter and you need to say something that related to you which start with that letter...

Nandini: Cool...You start first...

Manik: G...

Nandini: GOD

Manik: GOD?

Nandini: I believe in god a lot and I usually goes to Ganesha Temple in Paris...