CHAPTER 2 - The Unique First Meet

COLLEGE CANTEEN

Lara: I never know that Indian guy will look so hot...

Nandini: Can you stop talking about him...

Lara: Even you too agree right that he is a hot guy...

Nandini: Yes but that is not the qualification that I want to find in my partner Lara...For me the guy's character is more important...

Lara: Nandini please try to talk with him once... only then you will know his character right...

Nandini: Didn't you saw he must be already in a relationship with that girl and that's why that girl hug him in a public...

Lara: You know right hugging between friends in publics are too common here so how can you assume that he is in a relationship without asking him directly...

Nandini: Lara this is the last time you are talking about him!!! Why can't you understand that I am not interested in him and will never be...

Lara: Alright if you are not interested in him then I won't talk about him...

Nandini: Good for you...

                                                                                            ******

NANDINI HOUSE - EVENING 6PM

A guy comes to her father's office to meet him...

Guy: Good Evening Mr. Rajesh Murthy.

Rajesh: Good Evening Mr.Robert!

Robert: So did you find out anything?

Rajesh: Yes...Look at this pictures...

Robert look at the photos it was Manik and the french girl in beach, shopping malls, restaurants, park and in casino...

Robert: In one angle she look like my girlfriend Anna but in another angle she is not...It is not clear Mr.Rajesh!

Rajesh: But there is no confusion Mr. Robert...I am sorry to say this, as you suspected your girlfriend Anna is cheating on you and she is spending time with this guy for the last one week.

Robert become very angry...

Robert: Really who is this guy?

Rajesh: His name is Manik Malohtra...

At the same time Nandini enter the house and was about to enter her room but she heard his father saying Manik Malohtra...

Nandini self talk: Nice name...I must listen the case...

Rajesh: Height:6 feets...Weight: 68kg...Color: Indian White...He is from India and In Mumbai, he is a well-known Businessman...For 11 months he will be very serious in work and then comes to Paris for one month to be seriously enjoy his holiday...

Nandini self talk: Interesting guy!

Rajesh: Work value work, play value play type of guy...In fact he won't even use handphone during his stay in Paris...

Robert stand up and ask...

Robert: Do you know when and where are they meeting next?

Rajesh: Yes...They are meeting at Le Meurice Hotel, suite room number 11 around 8.30pm today.

Robert takes out his gun...

Rajesh: Mr. Robert what are you doing? First keep the gun inside!!!