CHAPTER 11 - OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY

LAST CHAPTER READER...HOPE U ALL ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR...PLEASE DO SHARE HOW U FIND THE STORY...IT'S DIFFERENT CONCEPT ON MANAN SO I WANT TO KNOW YOUR REVIEW...

MANIK ROOM

In the Morning, Manik wakes up first and realised Nandini is completely hugging him...Manik try to move her but Nandini hug him back tightly...

Manik self talk: God this girl indeed hugging me like her personal teddy bear...

Manik slowly place Nandini on the bed wakes up from the bed without disturbing Nandini's sleep...

Manik went to fresh up and then he makes two cup of black coffee...Nandini wakes up and hold her forehead...

Manik: I know you will have bad headache so here you go black coffee...

Nandini: Thanks...

She drink the coffee and gives the cup to Manik...Later, she look around and ask...

Nandini: Manik why am I here...

Manik put the cups on the table and sit beside on the bed...

Manik: Oh baby you don't remember anything that happen yesterday...

Manik asked while tucking Nandini's hair which fall on her face...

Nandini: What you mean Manik?

Manik: Nandini didn't It obvious...You are in my room...well preciously you are on my bed and also in my shirt...Nandini look at herself and realised she was on his shirt...

Nandini: Manik what are you trying to say?

Manik: Nandini yesterday you and I spend the entire night together on the same bed...It was a wonderful night...

Nandini: No nothing like that happen yesterday...You are lying...

Manik: Why would I lie Nandini...Don't you remember anything that happen between us yesterday...

Manik moves his face near to Nandini...Nandini push Manik a bit and say...

Nandini: Yes I don't remember much what happen yesterday but I am sure that nothing happen between us...

Manik was amazed with Nandini's confident so he asked...

Manik: How are you so sure Nandini?

Nandini: I am so sure because I trust you Manik and I know you would do anything to protect me but you will never think of taking advantage on me...

Manik become speechless after knowing how much trust Nandini have on him...

Manik: Yes you are right nothing happen between us yesterday but then you really drive me crazy and now I know why your friend Lara didn't let you drink...In fact, after this even I will never allow you drink...

Nandini: Did I do something crazy?

Manik: Not something crazy but everything you did yesterday is crazy...

Nandini: What did I do Manik?

Manik: First you become so drunk that you started to complain about why they didn't play the hindi song and then I wanted to drop you home safely but you show me sea as your home...

Nandini: What sea as my house?

Manik: Yeah and the most craziest thing was you started complaining that someone steal your house door...Later I brought you to my room and you started to dance like a crazy girl...After that, we fall on the bed and you...