CHAPTER 3 - THE PARK ENCOUNTER

NANDINI HOUSE - NANDINI'S DAD OFFICE ROOM : NEXT DAY MORNING

Rajesh: No way Mr.Robert my report is correct in deed it was your girlfriend is the want spending time with Manik!

Robert: Mr.Rajesh the girl with Manik was an Indian girl not my Anna...No worries Mr.Rajesh I won't ask the cheque back because I am very happy that my girlfriend was not cheating on me and I get to know it because of you...

By saying this Robert goes from there...

Rajesh self talk: Something must have happened in between because my report can never be wrong...Anyway if the client don't want to believe it then what can I do...So Manik Case is over...

NANDINI HOUSE - AFTERNOON AFTER COLLEGE

Lara comes to Nandini's house...

Nandini: Lara how come you are here today? The plan is I was supposed to come to your house for music practice right?

Lara: Yeah but today I need to come here so that we can check everything about Manik...

Nandini: Why you want to know everything about him?

Lara: Now that I know he affect you so much so you can give him a chance right...

Nandini: But...

Lara: I know you will not say yes for it until you know more about him...That's why I am here let's check out your dad's case file about Manik...

Nandini's dad is not at home so Lara drag Nandini to her dad's office to check Manik's case file...

They open the file...The first page was his picture...

Lara: Wow in deed he have a very attractive eyes Nandini...

Nandini: I know...

Lara: At least say yes for his eyes Nandini...

Nandini: Can we go next page...

Lara: Okay!

Next page was about his personal details where he is from and so on...

Lara: See he is single...

Nandini: Yeah I know that...can we go next page Lara...

Lara turn the next page...

There was an article on the year 2012 - "Manik's Carribean Cruise" ...There was a picture of Manik with a British girl...

They turn next page

There was an article on the year 2013 - Is she Manik's girlfriend? ...There was a picture of Manik with another girl at the beach...

They turn next page...

There was article on the year 2014 - "New girl in Manik's life"...There was a picture of Manik with another different girl at casino...

Nandini: Enough just close the file Lara...

By saying this Nandini turn the other side...

Lara: Jeeju very bad every year your visit to Paris, there is a new girl's picture with you...

Lara was complaining looking at Manik's picture...

Nandini: Lara just close the file please...

Lara: Nandini one last page left...May be this last page can change our opinion about him...

By saying this she turn the last page...

There was a articles on the year 2015 - " Manik's alleged girlfriend Bella attempt suicide"...