Chapter 7

The next morning, on the News channel, it was announcing about Taehyung's accident. "Hello this is morning top news with Park Ji-ae (anchor woman). Yesterday, one of the top kpop group BTS member Kim Taehyung also known as V,  has got into a car accident due to a drunk driver. At this point he is still in the hospital. It's been stated by his agent that he will not be participating in any upcoming event. We are all hoping for the best for him, and please don't drink and drive. Now weather with Kang Hye-Mi". I turned off the t.v. My parents and I ate our breakfast quietly, "That poor child", my mom said as she began to tear, "I hate these drunk driver so much", she yelled.

Remember when I said I was the only child, well I lie, I had an older brother name Cha Yung-Ho. At that time I was only fifteen and he just turn twenty. He passed away due to a drunk driver. The person who came and crashed my brother live and my brother passed away before reaching the hospital.

At school, all people can talk about is the car accident, and how I always bring bad luck to who ever around me. I guess I do have bad luck, I suck in school, boys I had a crushed on always denies my feelings, and during P.E nobody ever wants me on there team since they claim that I will make them loose the game. Hei-Ran's the only person who believes I don't have bad luck since she been with me for so long. After school ended, at work, patients, nurses, doctors all talk about the accident. Jang-mi pat me on my shoulder, "Sorry things didn't work out like you wanted to", she try to smile.

I smiled back, "Ah, its fine, as long as he turns out to be okay. The date is not as important. I just want to hear good news that nothing bad happened to him." I was lying, the date was everything to me, it was once a life time thing.

"By the way, did you know Taehyung is in this hospital, they lie that it was the Ilsan Park Hospital, but its here. They announced that, so no paparazzi will be here", Jang-mi said.

"Which room", I asked.

"8th floor, room 9, its were all the private room are", she respond, "I'll take you with me, come".

I try to deny, but my heart says yes, she grabbed my hand, and dragged me up to his room. On our way, the doctors asked why I'm there, Jang-mi told them I was her assistant, and they let us enter. We were standing in front of the door, I took a deep breath and follow her in. I've never been in the private room before, it was huge, bigger than my living room. There were sofa chairs, a stand with a flat screen t.v, beautiful fake flower stands on the side of the t.v. It looks just like a kdrama hospital set. I turn to see Taehyung lying in the bed with a white cloth around his head covering his eye, leaving his top hair peeking out like a mushroom. He had a cast around his right leg and arm. He looked as if he was sleeping. "Hello Mr.Kim, we're here to give you your medication ", Jang-mi smiled.

"Go away", he growled.

"But you need to take your medication", she insist

"Go away", he demanded as the threw the pillow slamming the t.v.

"AHHHH...", we both jumped.

Doctor Lee came rushing in, "What's the matter?"

"He won't take his medication that's all", I said.

Doctor Lee talked him through as we were standing there, "Taehyung, you need to take the medication if you wan to get better", he explained.

"What's the point, I lost my eye sight, and there's a possibility I can't walk anymore with this stupid right leg", he yelled.

What does he mean he lost his eye sight or that he can't walk, is he seriously injure?