Chapter 14

*The Day

Waking up to the fresh air of Gangneung Anbandeak-gil, I feel like my health has become more healthier, since I have asthma. As I prepare breakfast, Jin enter the kitchen, "Morning", I greet him, "Did you sleep well?"

He yawned, "Yeah, its good to take a break from the celebrity life. Is there anything I can help with". As he finish stretching, his white v-neck shirt reveal part of his chest. I couldn't keep my eyes off, and then I snap back looking away. He got closer to me, I can feel his heat from his body, "What's wrong", he smiled as I looked back.

I mumble, "N-nothing" as I pushed him away from me. I grabbed the kitchen towel, threw it to the revealing part, "Cover up please", I said. I heard his laugh as the other got up.

"Wow your early", RM said to Jin.

"Early birds gets the worm", he winked at me. I turned away, I can feel my heart beating fast.

"It's such a nice day, lets go out for a picnic, please", begged J-hope.

"Is everyone gonna help with preping the food", I smiled.

They all wine as they said, "Yes".

I smiled at them, and then I notice that Taehyung was up, as he got out from his room. J-hope ran to him, "Taehyung, were going on a picnic today", he smiled.

Taehyung answered, "I'm not going".

Everyone stop what they were doing and turned to look at Taehyung, "Don't be like that. You used to love going on a picnic", said Jimin.

He smiled and then yelled, "Do you think I came here for fun? I came here to hide. Do you think I want to be here.  I don't want to be here, I hate it here. I want to leave as soon as possible !"

Everyone looked at each other, and then RM answered back, "We came here to support you. We wanted to be there for you, but you always isolate yourself from us. What do you want huh?"

Taehyung got anger and stumble back to his room. Jimin tried to stop him, but he push Jimin off. "I'll talk to him", I said, "Why won't you guys go and buy food instead, no preping today", I nodded my head. Everyone left, leaving Taehyung and I alone.

*Knock, Knock

"Taehyung, may I come in", I said.

"Go have fun. Leave me alone", he said.

"I'm coming in okay", I insist.

Taehyung looked anger, yet sad. I walked toward him and pat him in the shoulders. "It's okay, if you don't want to go, you don't have to, but remember that even if you lost something that was precious to you, you can still have fun, and be happy", I said.

His eye was fill with tears, and then he began to dried out, "I miss them, I miss seeing their faces, and smiles. Now all I can see is pitch black, nothing, I can't even see you. I'm scare, scare that I will be like this forever, not being able to see the people I love".

Just hearing these words hurts my heart. To see a talented, innocent person go through this, it hurts me. I kneel down and embrace him in my arms, he began to cry even louder.

I whisper, "It's okay, it's okay, even though you can't see, you still can hear and feel and, and love. Seeing is just one thing, but think about it, if you lost your hearing, you'll miss the laughter the sound of everything".

He hugged me even tighter. I can feel his head on my shoulder, his warm body against my, his arm tighten my small waste. Without hesitating, I pat him on the back, rocking him back and forth, telling him, "It's okay, I'll be here by your side".