Chapter 9

(Hwa-Young POV)

It's been two days since I last saw Jin and the rest of BTS. I kinda of miss them. Going to work is starting to feel more and more uncomfortable because of V's situation. Crazy Lady is still bossy me around like always. Doctor Lee is starting to look more and more stress, I wonder of its because of V's condition.  It was my break time, so I headed to to the lunch room. I ate my lunch alone as always, then I over heard  three nurse, "Doctor Lee is looking for a nurse to volunteer to go and take care of that one celebrity V", the 1st nurse said, "I don't want to go, he's stubborn and scary".

'Who ever thought, that a guy that handsome can be so rude", said the 2nd nurse, "Even if they pay me twice as much, I'm not gonna volunteer".

"Yeah, yesterday I went in to give him his medication, and he yelled for me to get out, started throwing things. I got so scared I ran out", complained the 3rd nurse.

It seem to me that V's not happy about something. I shouldn't care since its the nurse job to take care of him. Then, Doctor Lee came and sat next to me, "Can I sit here, Hwa-Young?"

"Huh?, oh yeah sure", I respond. He turn to look at the three nurse, "If you guys don't want to help you don't need to", he smiled at them. This whole time Doctor Lee hear them, ah I feel so stupid.

"Hwa-Young, how about you?", he smiled at me, "I'll make sure to pay you extra".

Did he say extra? I began to choke as I swallowed my food, "I don't think so, I'm not a nurse, and plus I don't have any experience, I'm not a nurse..."I ramble on.

"You don't have to be a nurse, its an open job. All you need to make sure is for him to eat and for him to take his medication on time. Talk to him, and so on", He explained, "And I heard that you love BTS, don't you. Please Hwa-Young, your the only person left here in the hospital. I asked everyone and they all deny", he begged with his hand.

"I'll think about it", I answer him back. He went back to his smile, "Okay, anytime, just tell me your answer anything, take you time thinking", he smiled, "Well my break is done, continue eating your lunch". He got up and left.

What am I gonna do? I don't want to go take care of him. Like the 3rd nurse said he's scary, he's not the funny, nice guy I know from BTS, he changed.

It haven't even been an hour yet and Doctor Lee came and ask, "Hwa-Young have you make your decision yet?", he asked smiling.

"I don't think I want to accept the job", I replay.

His smile turned upside down,he turned around, "Oh okay, I get it, you let those nurse talk you through it".

"No that's not it", I said.

"Then what is it", he turned back, "Please, Hwa-Young, I need your help", he begged on his knee. Everyone was looking at us.

"Okay, Okay, I'll do it. Stop begging already", I respond.

He got up, "Okay, thanks Hwa-Young. Oh and don't worry I already talked to your boss. She's not your boss anymore, I am. Oh and you start today.", he smiled and left.

Doctor Lee is the son of the owner of this hospital, so he has more power than the Crazy Lady. Finally I don't have to deal with her anymore. The only thing I need to do is go and help V around, nothing big. I got any easy job now, I hope.

For the first time Crazy Lady is actually nice to me, "Hwa-Young, my dear, please pack you thing to the 8th floor, your going to be working there for now on", she smiled. Her smile is so creepy, I rather have her give me the anger stare.

I start to pack my thing. I didn't have a lot things, so it didn't take long. Jang-mi enter the changing room, "Hwa-Young, I'm gonna miss you", she cried.